can someone morph my face more lean for lifefuel guys!

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
my jaw is blending into my neck

fuck bulking never doing that shit again
IMG 1193

ur good bro

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How do we even do it

am i that fat you can’t see my skull
no but i have no clue what ur underlying bones would look like so there's no way to actually know what u look like lean so instead of posting about it on the forum go fucking get lean

no but i have no clue what ur underlying bones would look like so there's no way to actually know what u look like lean so instead of posting about it on the forum go fucking get lean
i know BUT i’m on cycle so i should probably bulk no? but i’m slowly losing my mind i’d have to bulk until october and i can’t stand being a 20% bodyfat pile of mush

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
i know BUT i’m on cycle so i should probably bulk no? but i’m slowly losing my mind i’d have to bulk until october and i can’t stand being a 20% bodyfat pile of mush
you should bulk if ur on a cycle and being a fat fuck for many months is brutal but ur gonna have to live with it

the photo doesnt work very well, i use light frauding to then enhance how lean you look try taking another thats very light frauded under your zygos

the photo doesnt work very well, i use light frauding to then enhance how lean you look try taking another thats very light frauded under your zygos
i can send you some other pictures on dms if you want i don’t want to grief this thread

i can send you some other pictures on dms if you want i don’t want to grief this thread
alright for sure, but mb if i dont get back too soon cooking my din dins

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
Your a white Strong MTN who's also 6'3, I don't see why you believe you have problems with girls bhai.
mentalcell i just think i’m not good enough for any girl that’s mtb or higher maybe too much blackpill consumed