LostYouth

Greycel at heart
Morph my side profile with a optimally forward grown maxilla and mandible
BeautyPlus 20200219163017188 save

no need, you'll need a bimax

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Yeah that was i was researching, a bimax with ccw rotation would ascend me hard, i was thinking about a rhino before but realized it's cope because i figured pretty easily my maxilla is downswung making my profile convex

Yeah that was i was researching, a bimax with ccw rotation would ascend me hard, i was thinking about a rhino before but realized it's cope because i figured pretty easily my maxilla is downswung making my profile convex
exactly, and anyway even with that your nose is still fine.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No point in you getting a bimax lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and LostYouth
You dont need it
Why would you think you need a bimax?
My lower teeth sit just behind my front teeth, no health problems and no issues with chewing, although not a perfect bite, jutting the jaw and aligning the teeth i get more ideally angular and with longer mandible
Also convex side profile and apparently long midface
Only me and my brother both have hooked noses while parents and family don't, so downswung maxilla and slightly recessed jaw

My lower teeth sit just behind my front teeth, no health problems and no issues with chewing, although not a perfect bite, jutting the jaw and aligning the teeth i get more ideally angular and with longer mandible
Also convex side profile and apparently long midface
Only me and my brother both have hooked noses while parents and family don't, so downswung maxilla and slightly recessed jaw
No point in getting through a bimax just because your maxilla is downsung and you want better projection
You're not even recessed/have a downsung nose or any health problems

You would look like a monkey with bimax

• Woah

Lol don't go recommending jaw surgery, wtf.

OP looks excellent.

He's got a nice profile.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
Lol don't go recommending jaw surgery, wtf.

OP looks excellent.

He's got a nice profile.
actually it's true, but the pic was really badly taken leading to an illusion of a non alignated anteface.

• +1
monobloc+imdo would ascend u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LostYouth
Long midface

• So Sad
your forward growth really is not that bad, you are looking down a bit even
pic was taken badly

your midface length is the problem

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and LostYouth
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and LostYouth
using a distractor to advance the mandible.
This is imdo+geniopaully.
View attachment 290427

It's the only legit hope for incels.
Legit treatment, although i want to do something about my nose and midface length as well, don't want a rhino but i still need a finer nose

Legit treatment, although i want to do something about my nose and midface length as well, don't want a rhino but i still need a finer nose
The only legit thing for midface length is probably lefort with ccw rotation (where they cut off a piece of ur maxilla) and a lip lift, finer nose is probably going to be hard if u have thick skin ngl, but i'm not that knowledgeable on rhino so i might be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and LostYouth
The only legit thing for midface length is probably lefort with ccw rotation (where they cut off a piece of ur maxilla) and a lip lift, finer nose is probably going to be hard if u have thick skin ngl, but i'm not that knowledgeable on rhino so i might be wrong.
Lefort only moves the maxilla though, and i need to do something about my jaw as well, also, just moving the maxilla in it's correct place already shortens midface length and naturally reshapes the nose, why not bimax?

Lefort only moves the maxilla though, and i need to do something about my jaw as well, also, just moving the maxilla in it's correct place already shortens midface length and naturally reshapes the nose, why not bimax?
i didn't mention the mandible because you asked about midface, but yeh obviously bimax is ideal.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xander578
No need for a Bimax, you look good. Not a Chad, but Chadlite.

• +1
Long mid face? wtf are you guys smoking? Also you don't need bimax just get implants.

• +1

Ideal high t flat occiput brachy warrior skull
(+arm veins for vascularity halo)

• Woah
Long mid face? wtf are you guys smoking? Also you don't need bimax just get implants.
Don't need? Maxilla is clearly downswung and i care about the hooked nose

Don't need? Maxilla is clearly downswung and i care about the hooked nose

Don't think it warrants a bimax or lefort but you do you man

• +1
OP if you risk any kind of jaw surgery looking as good as you do you're objectively an idiot.

• +1
This is a shit pic to morph

• +1
Need a frontal pic to measure midface

Don't have a photo like that atm, side profile is enough for that i guess

Last edited: