can someone morph PrestonYnot into an albino

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
someone bleach his skin and get rid of his deepthroating lips i wanna see if that could ascend him

Attachments

• faggot.jpeg
    faggot.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 41
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5746 and xdxdxnice1
someone bleach his skin and get rid of his deepthroating lips i wanna see if that could ascend him
@PrestonYnot GTFIH could be potential lifefuel for you if someone delivers

Ed19fc75ed85bc0f522d743093386421

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8583
woahhhh ur psl 6.3 minimum now @PrestonYnot
tbh, despite spending barely 30s in photoshop, he still looks better than in the original pic ngl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
This guy said that he is like 6 feet and still growing so he should slay in curryland .. no need for good face

This guy said that he is like 6 feet and still growing so he should slay in curryland .. no need for good face
cope face > caste >>>> height in India once ur above 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
hes a total jew lol he's been frauding advice out of people and then going behind their backs and calling them unhelpful ask @NarcyChadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and NarcyChadlite
hes a total jew lol he's been frauding advice out of people and then going behind their backs and calling them unhelpful ask @NarcyChadlite
Yes, i lost precious minutes of my life writting him looksmaxing advice on reddit and he didnt listen to anything... Otherwise he would have known by now his flaws and how to fix them etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8583
Jfl why you bully him bhai
he was being a total scammer last night

Hes not what he might seem on the surface.... theres evil behind that subhuman cuck face of his.. wouldn't be surprised if hes sitting in his room scheming up call centre scams atm .. we're only 5 of his many victims on PSL.. god only knows how many more there are.

Heres where it all began. .

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8988, reptiles and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
he probably called u a useless cunt behind ur back and guarantee he ignored everything u said
He messaged me asking for advice bhai tbh i gave him but he did not beleive it was over for him ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 8583

Preston lives in all our heads rent free tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8583
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, Deleted member 8988 and NarcyChadlite
he probably called u a useless cunt behind ur back and guarantee he ignored everything u said
He messaged me asking for advice bhai tbh i gave him but he did not beleive it was over for him ngl

You too? #MeToo.. it was worst than i thought bro/bhais.. like goddamm
source.gif

@sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel @reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
if only he wasn't such a high e bitch, rice is way more subhuman than him but he doesn't cry and act jewish

Dont mock the dravdian bull white wamens show there bob and vagene to him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

Attachments

• cry more.PNG
    cry more.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and NarcyChadlite
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 1588
@PrestonYnot stop lurking its time to face the music buddy boyo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 1588
after joining this site i ask myself that everyday but..

unfortunately not bhai... i wish i was tho..

Crying - Reaction GIFs
Maybe in next life bro..
May lord Shiva bless you ngl

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 8583
holy fuck just use this pic as ur tinder and claim its still technically half you @PrestonYnot

Cope the shudra bull mogs this aryan incel to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Cope the shudra bull mogs this aryan incel to death
Keep making fun of my phenotype faggots I already love myself and proud of who I am and I am never going to larp into some guy of other race just for some degenerate foid u guys srsly need to get a life u keep rotting on this forum for hours while I actually got some shit Done your lives are absolutely pathetic🤢What have u ass holes got to gain by making these threads?Fucking basement dwelling NEETS on this forum

Keep making fun of my phenotype faggots u I already love myself and proud of I am and I am never going to larp into some guy of other race just for some degenerate foid u guys srsly need to get a life u keep rotting on this forum for hours while I actually got some shit Done your lives are absolutely pathetic🤢What have u ass holes got to gain by making these threads?Fucking basement dwelling NEETS on this forum
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Attachments

• jfl.PNG
    jfl.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and NarcyChadlite
That's just a question i was just curious cause I heard a few currys do that before but I am never going to larp
just rope

तुम्हारी मम्मी की चूत

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
just rope

तुम्हारी मम्मी की चूत
Keep coping and rotting mf the whole day u spend on this forum what a pathetic life yikes

Keep coping and rotting mf the whole day u spend on this forum what a pathetic life yikes
keep studying physics so u can find the optimal angle of rope bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, St. BlackOps2Cel, reptiles and 1 other person
keep studying physics so u can find the optimal angle of rope bhai
I atleast have a life and socialcircle and friends to talk to while u are active on this forum the whole day what are u even doing with ur life ass hole and ur recently looksmax thread is just big talk u ain't gonna get shit Done u poor pig u only gonna survive ur life eating instant noodles just leave it tbh go fuck yourself I don't wanna waste time arguing with bastards

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, reptiles and Mr.cope
I atleast have a life and socialcircle and friends to talk to while u are active on this forum the whole day what are u even doing with ur life ass hole and ur recently looksmax thread is just big talk u ain't gonna get shit Done u poor pig u only gonna survive ur life eating instant noodles just leave it tbh go fuck yourself I don't wanna waste time arguing with bastards
@NarcyChadlite @reptiles draividian bull is having an autism attack rn :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, reptiles and NarcyChadlite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 8583
@NarcyChadlite @reptiles draividian bull is having an autism attack rn :lul:

Holy fuck.. im so thankful to his parents for bringin him into this world ffs.. have caged like this in a while :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Keep making fun of my phenotype faggots I already love myself and proud of who I am and I am never going to larp into some guy of other race just for some degenerate foid u guys srsly need to get a life u keep rotting on this forum for hours while I actually got some shit Done your lives are absolutely pathetic🤢What have u ass holes got to gain by making these threads?Fucking basement dwelling NEETS on this forum

Cope. i just turned 19, and have my own place.. while you live with ur daddy and mommy... and will continue to do so until your arranged marriage. Not only that but i earned your fathers entire salary last summer in my sales job. Also rope if your not atleast top of your entire school cuz you seem low iq and frankly.. i dont know what else you have left. but im just being sarcastic ofc.. there's tons to live for out there.. girls don't care about looks or intelligence or money.. they care about personality... and even tho you got a shit personality also.. im sure you will fix it.. because lets face it.. thats prob the only thing you CAN fix. Gnight.. and hope you dream about prime curry jbs and not our brutal blackpills

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 1588 and reptiles
we've finished him akhi good work

Oh my jesus christ every time i imagine him typing a response i imagine him using tinder to ask white women show bob and vagene.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8583