Can someone please calculate my fwhr

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
sorry for the tired droopy eyes i about to go sleep now but can someone calc fwhr this pic has less/no wide angle lens distortion and accurate representation

Attachments

• wo.PNG
    wo.PNG
    947.9 KB · Views: 76
bad quality picture but somewhere in 1.5-1.6 range based on this picture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Peanut skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7753 and xdxdxnice1
Fuarkkk mirin 1.1 FWHR

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
is that very bad
Not the worst but certainly not good
It's bad... but this is still selfie. Most people have way worse fwhr on selfies than irl.

My fwhr based on selfies is around 1.65-1.7 meanwhile when i take picture from 3-4m distance my fwhr racks up to 1.85-1.9.

Good TV show, more of a shit post at collian Murphy at the same time
It's bad... but this is still selfie. Most people have way worse fwhr on selfies than irl.

My fwhr based on selfies is around 1.65-1.7 meanwhile when i take picture from 3-4m distance my fwhr racks up to 1.85-1.9.
what would my fwhr be irl do you think and i can see your midface bro

You have no knowledge on measuring
measure by yourself... i didnt even measure because quality is low... just looked at this and its clearly no more than 1.6 in this picure... ofc you will not measure because all u can do is shittalk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No use to doing so. Your head shape is fine and that's all that matters
will i ever b able to ascend to a higher psl than 5

Get MSE if you have the money for it.

Get MSE before bimax it will expand your midface laterally.
but isn't mse used to advance the maxilla? my maxilla isn't recessed its just that my mandible is protruded due to my underbite

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I think yours is around 1.6 to 1.7 post a pic using back camera at an arms length distance then maybe someone will calculate

I think yours is around 1.6 to 1.7 post a pic using back camera at an arms length distance then maybe someone will calculate
ok will do that now, whats a good ratio to have

but isn't mse used to advance the maxilla? my maxilla isn't recessed its just that my mandible is protruded due to my underbite
MSE widens the maxilla.

Around 1.8 to 1.9 imo but 1.7 isnt too bad if your other features are good

Attachments

• InkedFB64A057-321A-48A4-B002-A2285AB863C6_LI.jpg
    InkedFB64A057-321A-48A4-B002-A2285AB863C6_LI.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
can you measure it for me then pleas
this picture quality is really dogshit, hard to see where cheekbones end but i made measurement, wanted to give you adventage and didnt go with "middle of eyebrows method" just with bottom one.
as i said before shittalkers showed up, your fwhr is 1.59 (so i was right with 1.5-1.6 range) on this picture, but as i said irl its probably higher because of no lens disortion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
this picture quality is really dogshit, hard to see where cheekbones end but i made measurement, wanted to give you adventage and didnt go with "middle of eyebrows method" just with bottom one.
as i said before shittalkers showed up, your fwhr is 1.59 (so i was right with 1.5-1.6 range) on this picture, but as i said irl its probably higher irl because of lens disortion.

View attachment 544435
look at the latest pic i posted on this thread, i took it an arms length away with back camera, would that reduce distortion and does my ratio look higher there

look at the latest pic i posted on this thread, i took it an arms length away with back camera, would that reduce distortion and does my ratio look higher there
same around 1.6

• +1
Reactions: Slob
so is it likely to be 1.65-1.7 irl? or is that pic an accurate one since its not really a selfie
most pictures has disortion... arms lenght has 100% lens disortion... yeah its probably higher irl, cant say clearly exact numbers but for sure your face is less narrow irl than on arms-lenght selfie. but still your face is longish, your philtrum fucks up your harmony compeletly.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
most pictures has disortion... arms lenght has 100% lens disortion... yeah its probably higher irl, cant say clearly exact numbers but for sure your face is less narrow irl than on arms-lenght selfie. but still your face is longish, your philtrum fucks up your harmony compeletly.
so getting lip lift would ascend me in psl?

so getting lip lift would ascend me in psl?
idk if lip lift alone can help, especially your upper lip is fine... you would need lefort surgery with maxillary impaction together with subnasal lip lift... you really need to contact some maxfac to get more details.

idk if lip lift alone can help, especially your upper lip is fine... you would need lefort surgery with maxillary impaction together with subnasal lip lift... you really need to contact some maxfac to get more details.
cost way too much for me guy i can only afford procedures less than 6k atm

cost way too much for me guy i can only afford procedures less than 6k atm
save up, contact Andreischev is he is willing to perform this on you. he is probably way cheaper.

save up, contact Andreischev is he is willing to perform this on you. he is probably way cheaper.
how much do u reckon Andre will do it for

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
how much do u reckon Andre will do it for
i dont know honestly, dont know his exact pricing, but he is doing MSE for like 3-4k iirc and MSE in west is like 10-15k.

is this a better pic
You have the same face shape as me except your nose is straight. Trust me what you need is MSE first then Bimax plus Genio or implant. Then infraorbital implant. You'll ascend hard asf