Can someone please deadass save me

valentisxm

valentisxm

Save me from ltn
I actually can't take it no moree
So lost on how to fix my falios and i dont know what other falios im missing
I don't wanna continue experiencing highschool looking like this sub3 human.
Can someone please ( i beg of you ) tell how to or help me ascend even if it's a bit

Here are some pictures i js took ( i actual wnna kms looking at them 😭 i never take pictures of my face )

Ignore the haircut my parents forced me to get it and it looks hideous on me bcus of my alien forehead. ( haircut tips would be a blessing )

Some obvious falios i can tell from my face are the smile lines and my asymmetric face along with uee and a shit more

Took a shit ton of courage to post here cus of my insecure ass and i hope i dont regret it

Btw i also have dry skin and i have flat straight hair like 1a type hair ( if i normally let it be, it just lays flat on my head ) . It doesn't look like that in the image cus this morning i put in texturizing ah to cope with the haircut ( didnt do shit ) i also got overbite

If u want more pictures of my face or more information about me that would be useful let me know

Also i might document whatever tips you guys provide me with

And i've lurked alot on .org and read threads about almost everything on the face and from now onwards ill try to implement them.

Again please help me js ease my extis

moneymaxx and get surgery

Youre already very hot bro just work on personality

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
You don't look bad bro. Don't compare yourself to top-tier models and be confident before you get facial dysmorphia that young

• +1
Reactions: D0KALES, valentisxm and MA_ascender
To young for advice just eat good
You sure? Cus fk bp haunts me broo

And my family dont know how to eat that good.

All we fking it is rice. 2-3x a week. A plate of rice and on top of that they would cook some sort of soup using these masalas 😭 and they would add some pieces of meat.
But on school days i eat those meals once.

ltn not sub3. better hide that big ass forehead
Yeah, i use to have long hair but since my parents forced this haircuit its so hard and every1 notices my forehead 😭

You don't look bad bro. Don't compare yourself to top-tier models and be confident before you get facial dysmorphia that young
That's what a few of my friends said but i still feel like if i dont take control of how i look im gonna end up regretting later on.

But shi these models are having the time of their lives and my dumbass is insecuree and my parents were in the verge of divorce

But thanks a lot for the insight, ill consider it

You sure? Cus fk bp haunts me broo

And my family dont know how to eat that good.

All we fking it is rice. 2-3x a week. A plate of rice and on top of that they would cook some sort of soup using these masalas 😭 and they would add some pieces of meat.
But on school days i eat those meals once.
But yeah ill try to eat well and get all my micro and macro nutrients in

That's what a few of my friends said but i still feel like if i dont take control of how i look im gonna end up regretting later on.

But shi these models are having the time of their lives and my dumbass is insecuree and my parents were in the verge of divorce

But thanks a lot for the insight, ill consider it
How old are you? and height

14 and im 167-168 cm ( ik its over for me in height 😭) my parents are also short. My dad is 165 cm and my mum is around my height
you're too young and it's not over. you legit got a solid ass base to become htn AT LEAST. you just have to eat good for now and sleep in your back. when you're eating avoid chewing only in one side and drink atleast 2,5 lts of water a day. peace lil vro

holy shit bro, you dont look bad, all you need to do is age a bit and you're fine. Retarded chink with body dysmorphia, dont post your face here to ask incels if you look good, you'll only make your life worse, people here arent your friends a lot of people here looksmin so they have less comp. I wouldnt expect a chink to be this retarded

holy shit bro, you dont look bad, all you need to do is age a bit and you're fine. Retarded chink with body dysmorphia, dont post your face here to ask incels if you look good, you'll only make your life worse, people here arent your friends a lot of people here looksmin so they have less comp. I wouldnt expect a chink to be this retarded
Alr bro thanks alot, ill take ur word for it