Can someone please demotivate me

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I have university in 2 days and I’m pumped up rn but I just know it’s gonna be the same shot, someone please please demotivate me and tell me how truly shit it will be

Looking at claviculars recent threads should do the trick

I have a feeling that I will be able to get a job in the next few years and I will be able to get a job at the same time as you and I will be able to get a job that I am happy to do that I am very happy to do so I will be able to get a job and I will be able to get a job I will be able to get a job in the future I will be able to get a job at the same time I will be able to get a job that I can get a job but I will be a job that I will be able to get a job and I will be able to get a job I will be able to get a job in the future I will be able to get a job

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Clavicur is some 6’2 white chad bro that ain’t me:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that won’t relate to me at all
Yeah that’s the point, there’s going to be plenty of those around ur uni, getting all the girls, making all the friends, whilst you rot doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I have university in 2 days and I’m pumped up rn but I just know it’s gonna be the same shot, someone please please demotivate me and tell me how truly shit it will be
Nothing matters except the bones in your face. You go to uni, get a degree and develop your career just to betabuxx a used up becky in 30s and then she cheats on you and through divorce takes your house you worked so hard for anyway. And after all of this you are the bad guy because you didn't bring her flowers every week.

• +1
Reactions: capitulation and Zenis
mommy-bully-crush-dark-caption_001.gif