NIggers BBC mog cumskin dicklets/

What the fuck is this shit

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
i expect a ban from my school after this blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, OOGABOOGA, bladeenjoyer123 and 2 others
some guy on reddit looked at the best rated dildo sizes on many online stores and the average was actually quite small

like 4.7 in girth or smth and can’t remember length

some guy on reddit looked at the best rated dildo sizes on many online stores and the average was actually quite small

stop the cope those purchases were made by JBs that buy online JFL

just joking i know dickpill is exagarated but since im a narcy i get depressed by anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and buflek

Made a thread on this

• +1
Reactions: buflek
What do you want OP exactly?

Made a thread on this
THANKS BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY CLASS IS GONNA LOVE IT

What do you want OP exactly?
did you link the study in the OG post? i need it for my biology presentation. Also if you want you can sum it up but i would be asking for to much then

did you link the study in the OG post? i need it for my biology presentation. Also if you want you can sum it up but i would be asking for to much then
That's the one I linked, they asked women to chose between 33 different penis sizes using 3D models

I did an analysis here and talked about some biases

Made a thread on this
tldr; 6.5 nbp is optimal, which is about 7 bp, to no ones surprise

That's the one I linked, they asked women to chose between 33 different penis sizes using 3D models

I did an analysis here and talked about some biases
thanks bro but was there ever a study where they shoved these penises in vaginas and measured stimuli in the brain. I can recall something like that being on this forum but i didnt bookmarked it. How can i find threads more easily?

thanks bro but was there ever a study where they shoved these penises in vaginas and measured stimuli in the brain. I can recall something like that being on this forum but i didnt bookmarked it. How can i find threads more easily?
The only study I've seen about this is the one from your screenshots

sexual arousal can't be reliably measured with an electroencephalograph, genital plethysmography is the preferred method