Can someone please morph me with square chin here

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Is ideal chin horizontal length as wide as lips?

How do my proportions look in general, mid face vs lower vs upper third?

Do I have a big forehead should I style my hair to cover my forehead?

Morphsample1

If your not larping, no your chin is already square. No need for a morph.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
like ^ said

but do you mean liek this?

like*

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2621 and Amnesia
like ^ said

but do you mean liek this?
View attachment 122469
like*
Yes, thank you. Was thinking of fillers first to see what an implant might look like if I went that route. Wanted to show a square chin morph to a plastic surgeon
I wonder though if I can get that squarish shape without sacrificing chin height
If your not larping, no your chin is already square. No need for a morph.

Maybe then I just want to add width to my chin like so, fillers perhaps?

Like here:

Morphsample2

Go slay instead of sperging out here fucking aspie

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtomax, Hated subhuman, Hector and 1 other person
Go slay instead of sperging out here fucking aspie
Lol, stfu everyone can improve
Youre at a level where surgery could fuck up you face more than it would help. If I were you Id try to get a wider mouth, I think @Pietrosiek had a great thread on that, without surgery

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Is ideal chin horizontal length as wide as lips?

How do my proportions look in general, mid face vs lower vs upper third?

Do I have a big forehead should I style my hair to cover my forehead?

View attachment 122454
Amnesia my dude you need to hop on tinder ASAP, you'll slay on there, just make sure to mention that you're 6'1 in your bio. And be direct, dont beat around the bush with small talk, just ask after a few messages if they're DTF (down to fuck). As you;re good looking you can get away with it and it will probably work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lol, stfu everyone can improve
Youre at a level where surgery could fuck up you face more than it would help. If I were you Id try to get a wider mouth, I think @Pietrosiek had a great thread on that, without surgery

"Great thread"

Lmao its bullshit.
The omly legit advice is mouth widening surgery. The others are trash like mewing or face punching, time wasting.

"Great thread"

Lmao its bullshit.
The omly legit advice is mouth widening surgery. The others are trash like mewing or face punching, time wasting.
He doesnt say face punching, nor mewing anywhere in the article.

Yes, thank you. Was thinking of fillers first to see what an implant might look like if I went that route. Wanted to show a square chin morph to a plastic surgeon
I wonder though if I can get that squarish shape without sacrificing chin height

Maybe then I just want to add width to my chin like so, fillers perhaps?

Like here:

View attachment 122656
Don't see why not, better talk to a plastic surgeon about that kind of thing though, because he'll know exactly what he can or can't change.

He doesnt say face punching, nor mewing anywhere in the article.

Thats not what i meant. The advices he gave in the thread like "mouth stretching" is a bullshit advice like "just mew bro" just do bonesmash bro.

Its all time wasting and would probably give you nasolabial folds, if it would work, you would have to do it your whole life since your mouth will get narrower if you dont do it for a day.

Thats not what i meant. The advices he gave in the thread like "mouth stretching" is a bullshit advice like "just mew bro" just do bonesmash bro.

Its all time wasting and would probably give you nasolabial folds, if it would work, you would have to do it your whole life since your mouth will get narrower if you dont do it for a day.
Well, it does work, i measured my mouth before and after. The nasolabial folds are only if you are inclined to this anyway. That thread is legit af, surgery isnt the only way

Well, it does work, i measured my mouth before and after. The nasolabial folds are only if you are inclined to this anyway. That thread is legit af, surgery isnt the only way

Yea have fun w naso folds in a few years then. Stretching the mouth with force is a safecall naso folds-creator
Would like to see before afters btw. Nice if it worked. However i wont trade a wide mouth for naso folds. Not guaranteed, but its likely.

Yea have fun w naso folds in a few years then. Stretching the mouth with force is a safecall naso folds-creator
Would like to see before afters btw. Nice if it worked. However i wont trade a wide mouth for naso folds. Not guaranteed, but its likely.
Try to not create any folds while stretching, check out my testosterone transformation thread for results

I don t find this 3d