Can someone pls give a guide for how to gymmaxx for skinny dudes?

24gng

24gng

dopest currycel
Yeah I know the advice is "eat more and go to the gym" but that's way too vague. Please can someone give some specific tips for what to eat, and a weekly schedule for the gym to grow muscle and get jacked. Also are there any supplements I should take? If there's already a guide for this on the forum, let me know. Any other advice welcome.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
take ur spoon and put it in your mouth. Repeat until u jacked.

oh wait u are curry, u cant eat beef. Over...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis, Manu50l05, sayi and 2 others
Just because it's vague, does not mean it's wrong. Don't overcomplicate it.

Follow a split that you can stick to, don’t go 2-3x a week, if you’re a newbie you need more volume none of this minimalist routine mumbo jumbo that maingainers with top tier genetics follow, you’re a curry, you’re genetically disposed to a pre diabetic future because of the way our ancestors ate

Eat above your maintenance obviously
Train as hard as you physically can in the gym

That’s literally it, no extra advice

Do everything correct for the next year and you’ll have a somewhat respectable physique

• +1
Reactions: kingmidas122
Yeah I know the advice is "eat more and go to the gym" but that's way too vague. Please can someone give some specific tips for what to eat, and a weekly schedule for the gym to grow muscle and get jacked. Also are there any supplements I should take? If there's already a guide for this on the forum, let me know. Any other advice welcome.
sarms if want fast results, if scared just eat alot and do PPL mostly focus on shoulders

no trick to it, eat over your maintenance, get 120g protein and workout alot. just because its vague don't mean it isnt good advice

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
Focus on leanmaxing, never do a dirty bulk. Just avoid processed foods and deep fried foods, and replace it with lean meats and complex carbs, and maybe add another meal than you usually eat that is rich in protein or drink a protein shake.

As far as the gym, Upper lower routine or push-pull are great. But progressive overload is what will put meat on your bones. Please research deeper on what i just said. Is super important to track your lifts and make sure you’re progressing every week. If not either eat more or your sleep schedule is all messed up or you aren’t pushing yourself enough at the gym.

Is basic terms, if you are not progressing in your lifts you are not building any muscle.

All the other supplements like creatine are a scam.

Last edited:
no trick to it, eat over your maintenance, get 120g protein and workout alot. just because its vague don't mean it isnt good advice
120 is an arbitrary amount and for most is insufficient.
Don't recommend general random figures that are not applicable to people individually.