look for foods with alot of fibers instead

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just eat crackers and cheese

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Gaygymmaxx and BrahminBoss
Keto bread sandwiches, I like Italian style with salami and pepperoni, ham, and chicken lunch meat, with romaine lettuce, pepper jack cheese, and ranch dressing

Of course meat is the best option to keep it esoteric, smoked salmon is good

Chicken breast

Most snacks are not very low in carbs, Keto branded snacks like those from supplement stores are good for macros, I like Keto quest chips, and their protein bars are good, but more expensive

And they have a healthier reeces cups imitation and it's damn good

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and arab_chink
Tuna, tilapia, chicken breast, protein shakes, chicken tuna, Greek yogurt, low fat cheese, egg whites, turkey, fruits.

King DNP you should know this tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Costcosuperstore, hattrick and 2 others
Keto bread sandwiches, I like Italian style with salami and pepperoni, ham, and chicken lunch meat, with romaine lettuce, pepper jack cheese, and ranch dressing

Of course meat is the best option to keep it esoteric, smoked salmon is good

Chicken breast

Most snacks are not very low in carbs, Keto branded snacks like those from supplement stores are good for macros, I like Keto quest chips, and their protein bars are good, but more expensive

And they have a healthier reeces cups imitation and it's damn good
keto bread is a hack, idk how its so low calorie

keto bread is a hack, idk how its so low calorie
High fiber

It's highly processed I've recently cut it out

But for macros it's valid, 1g carbs per slice

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
High fiber

It's highly processed I've recently cut it out

But for macros it's valid, 1g carbs per slice
I just eat chicken tbh. It's hard not to feel full when you're eating a lot of protein

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Gaygymmaxx and MoggerGaston
Apologize now!:rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Oatmeal,popcorn, nuts
good tip with popcorn.

buy salted popcorn, like the micro-wave bags of salted popcorn. It's ~350 calories for a MASSIVE BOWL of popcorn.

freestock_2693406.jpg

literally this ENTIRE BOWL, I am not even kidding, is 350kcal. It's THE perfect snack.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, SecularIslamist, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Tuna, tilapia, chicken breast, protein shakes, chicken tuna, Greek yogurt, low fat cheese, egg whites, turkey, fruits.

King DNP you should know this tbh
What fruits specifically

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Celery.

This entire field of celery is probably less than 500 calories.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
good tip with popcorn.

buy salted popcorn, like the micro-wave bags of salted popcorn. It's ~350 calories for a MASSIVE BOWL of popcorn.

freestock_2693406.jpg

literally this ENTIRE BOWL., I am not even kidding, is 350kcal. It's a perfect snack.
The salt also has to be pure pink himyalan salt or celtic salt. Avoid processed since theyre stripped of important minerals

Literally stop eating

The salt also has to be pure pink himyalan salt or celtic salt. Avoid processed since theyre stripped of important minerals
nah
the basics are the most important.

Are you eating a lot of processed food? are you eating a lot of sugar-containing food?
and if you are physically active: are you eating enough protein? (average young man should be physically active)

'what salt it is that you are using' is stuff for OCDers.
just like all these other food-socialmedia influencers.
They have all these very specific 'superfoods' and 'you have to cook broccoli in this specific way or you lose the nutrients'.

It's all not relevant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
nah
the basics are the most important.

Are you eating a lot of processed food? are you eating a lot of sugar-containing food?
and if you are physically active: are you eating enough protein? (average young man should be physically active)

'what salt it is that you are using' is stuff for OCDers.
just like all these other food-socialmedia influencers.
They have all these very specific 'superfoods' and 'you have to cook broccoli in this specific way or you lose the nutrients'.

It's all not relevant.
If you look at some processed foods, they screw up your hormones which is essential for lising fat and gaining muscle. Trust ever since i did this, i gained more motivation to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MoggerGaston
If you look at some processed foods, they screw up your hormones which is essential for lising fat and gaining muscle. Trust ever since i did this, i gained more motivation to go to the gym
I am not a fan of processed foods at all as I have said. I hate them.

My life is more a battle of having more or less processed food in my life.
Some days you either get lazy, you are social-dining with others, you are eating something last-minute, or you just don't give a fuck; So you just eat some processed food which tastes good.

It may not be the healthiest to use this salt or use that oil, but caring about these specifics you use at home, when you finally do decide to cook a healthy meal at home, is only going to detract from your cooking experience. Only going to give you more stress for insignificant gain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and noodlelover
Chicken broccoli rice

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
pork rinds

• +1
Vegetables. Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Cucumbers.

I love meat and fruit, but it's easy to over eat those.

You can first fill up on water. Then fill up on veggies. And then eat your food. ex: Meat, Rice, Fruit, Nuts. It'll be easier to stay low calorie.

• +1
I am not a fan of processed foods at all as I have said. I hate them.

My life is more a battle of having more or less processed food in my life.
Some days you either get lazy, you are social-dining with others, you are eating something last-minute, or you just don't give a fuck; So you just eat some processed food which tastes good.

It may not be the healthiest to use this salt or use that oil, but caring about these specifics you use at home, when you finally do decide to cook a healthy meal at home, is only going to detract from your cooking experience. Only going to give you more stress for insignificant gain.
it’s understandable to eat some processed foods, theres nothing wrong of it. The problem rises when you make a habit of it. Some people in the world dont care about that, and they try to make it a life style. Its good to eat in tiny bits, but try to avoid it if you can. Fun fact, some additives contain chemical compounds that affect your genetics!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston