can someone post progress pic with chewing?

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
in particular of incisor chewing and orbitals and some masseter progress.

look at connor murphy from several months ago to now, best chewcase to examine, including how retarded it is

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
look at connor murphy from several months ago to now, best chewcase to examine, including how retarded it is
looks like he got jaw implants lifefuel if he didnt

are my maseter insertions fine? I barely chew hard food due to indian diet , im not clenching

Attachments

• WIN_20230803_09_55_34_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230803_09_55_34_Pro.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, lyricism, Deleted member 33424 and 3 others
jfl hard

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, lyricism and Deleted member 33424
emasculation is too bad brother bone mass in face is what i need rn.
You might end up with fractures or nerve damaging. I know this and you won't sleep because of the pain probably. Inject t and save up for surgery

You might end up with fractures or nerve damaging. I know this and you won't sleep because of the pain probably. Inject t and save up for surgery
surgeries are good aswell? injecting t and i will die in a week , indians are predisposed to cardiac arrest more and its 100 true. im a manlet rn i still cardio mog chads here in india .

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
surgeries are good aswell? injecting t and i will die in a week , indians are predisposed to cardiac arrest more and its 100 true. im a manlet rn i still cardio mog chads here in india .
Idk man...

why tf are you bonesmashing?
I am going build up my masseters by bizygomatic to bigonaial will get messed up and hence i thinking to balance it out with bonesmashing though i dont think i will stick to that idea for long.

I am going build up my masseters by bizygomatic to bigonaial will get messed up and hence i thinking to balance it out with bonesmashing though i dont think i will stick to that idea for long.
nigga your skull isn't just bones but muscles, nerves, skin layers, complex systems. you can;t just bone smash and fix it. you radiate low iq even tho ur indian

• JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
nigga your skull isn't just bones but muscles, nerves, skin layers, complex systems. you can;t just bone smash and fix it. you radiate low iq even tho ur indian
I aint low iq , i just have hope and hope even a little amount makes you do crazy things. I AM NOT BONESMASHING RN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and lyricism
Average curry IQ is 87

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
1. there isn't any progress pics because it's pseudoscience

2. same for bonesmashing

3. stop with the copes and if you want to looksmax, do something legit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Hebbley and SidharthTheSlayer
1. there isn't any progress pics because it's pseudoscience

2. same for bonesmashing

3. stop with the copes and if you want to looksmax, do something legit
IDk might be cope i have some free time instead of gaming or sum other bs i looked in these stuff its worth a shot tbh