• IMG_20241001_180109.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241001_165552.jpg
    IMG_20241001_165552.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240530_122702.jpg
    IMG_20240530_122702.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Ok so when you take pictures for rates you're trying to get us to give you an accurate rating on your facial attractiveness so take photos in which your face is completely relaxed and use the front camera. You're not posing for a magazine. We're not gonna call you handsome, although you are rather dashing :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
MTN in mumbai clean up your skin and straight max maybe look into lefort iii

• +1
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488
dont listen to these retards
you know you're good looking
hop off this site

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
dont listen to these retards
you know you're good looking
hop off this site
this

tbh, if you are here to fish compliments as you are a good looking guy, then go for it lol

but if you are actually here for "advice" or rates which comes from chronically online tiktok zoomers or insecure oldcels, then please leave and never come back its for the best

live ur best life. unironically just eat good, sleep good, socialize and exercise

but still, adding to ur question there isnt much you can improve in my eyes. maybe a thicker neck and adding some lean mass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
this

tbh, if you are here to fish compliments as you are good looking guy, then go for it lol

but if you are actually here for "advice" or rates which comes from chronically online tiktok zoomers or insecure oldcels, then please leave and never come back its for the best

live ur best life. unironically just eat good, sleep good, socialize and exercise
i think thats the best advice, but idk im just feeling lost , i know that i dont look worse than average people, just feeling insecure about my looks for the last time, feeling strange , maybe i should go for psychologist lol

i think thats the best advice, but idk im just feeling lost , i know that i dont look worse than average people, just feeling insecure about my looks for the last time, feeling strange , maybe i should go for psychologist lol
I feel the same bro. I’ve got friends irl that are also on org and they tell me I’m mtn to htn but I lowkey still think I’m ltn.

• +1
Reactions: sorasoraxd
this

tbh, if you are here to fish compliments as you are a good looking guy, then go for it lol

but still, adding to ur question there isnt much you can improve in my eyes. maybe a thicker neck and adding some lean mass.
got an OG user supporting me i must've said some real shit

• +1
Reactions: sorasoraxd
i know what you mean, i felt the same way back in the days when i found out about PSL and looksmaxing and just in general
i think its just that age man. what i can say is that IF you get down this rabbit hole of looksmaxing, then dont take it too seriously. take everything with a grain of salt fr.
i cant say for sure, but imo psychologist aint the right move. i see being lost and little bit insecure as a common thing for a teenager.
just dont stress this shit

got an OG user supporting me i must've said some real shit
u said some real shit for real

aaaand one can of attention for the attention seeking whore !!!!
you loook so goooood queeeeen stop putting yourself downnn ur not ugllyyyy