Can someone rate me in pms?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Me when in December 2023, a few months after I joined the forum, I have only descended since then and I believe I became more recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, manletmogger, Usernames and 1 other person
you can't become more recessed if you are over 18
if under then still it hardly happens

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Napoleon1800
I was under 18 at the time but I unknowingly mouthbreathed in sleep I’m saying this because now since dec 2023 my gonions are more inward, my chin is more recessed, my face is shorter and my right cheekbone is tiny.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
send

• +1
Bump

• +1
Yes you can. Bone loss is very real, it can always happen. My ramus shrunk for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Autismcel, N1666 and 2 others
Yes you can. Bone loss is very real, it can always happen. My ramus shrunk for no reason
yes its real but under 18 rarely happens unless you get extraction or other shit

• +1
yes its real but under 18 rarely happens unless you get extraction or other shit
Well I rotted all day 24/7, ate nothing but chips, and sleep 0 hours a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Autismcel, N1666 and 2 others
Me when in December 2023, a few months after I joined the forum, I have only descended since then and I believe I became more recessed.
Sure

• +1
Well I rotted all day 24/7, ate nothing but chips, and sleep 0 hours a day.
1 in a gazilion people, don't expect yourself to look better if you do this all day, I myself rot, but I know I'll look like shit because of ts, it's water brother

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Usernames and Napoleon1800
  • +1
why isnt bone gaining possible than?

• +1
1 in a gazilion people, don't expect yourself to look better if you do this all day, I myself rot, but I know I'll look like shit because of ts, it's water brother
I can pm u my pics of then and now, I definitely lost bone and became recessed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Usernames
No I deadass feel a CHIP in my ramus. Like legit bone chipped off of my jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, manletmogger and Napoleon1800
Wtf must be placebo
Idk 1 year ago my face looked completely full of bone and now i look completely boneless. I hope it's bloat but when I touch my face I don't feel any bloat, it feels completely sharp like before, just my face is SMALLER. Like all the bones in my face SHRUNK and ERODED AWAY.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and manletmogger
Idk 1 year ago my face looked completely full of bone and now i look completely boneless. I hope it's bloat but when I touch my face I don't feel any bloat, it feels completely sharp like before, just my face is SMALLER. Like all the bones in my face SHRUNK and ERODED AWAY.
wtf, wait why did u decide to looksmin for lol? Were u good looking before?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kaari
wtf, wait why did u decide to looksmin for lol? Were u good looking before?
Well i got rated chadlite regularly here in prime, sometimes htn, I don't really have much flaws in my face other than my canthal tilt not being ideal. Idk I just decided to start rotting and eating pizza and then boom suddenly it's a year of rotting and eating pizza all day. Time flies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and manletmogger
Send me bro It'd be a pleasure to rate you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Well i got rated chadlite regularly here in prime, sometimes htn, I don't really have much flaws in my face other than my canthal tilt not being ideal. Idk I just decided to start rotting and eating pizza and then boom suddenly it's a year of rotting and eating pizza all day. Time flies.
That’s crazy can u show me what u look like in ur prime an actual lite is very rare

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Usernames