Iron
20240818 150153
20240818 151646

18 and 5 7. Am i cooked?

This face and height, you’re beyond cooked

Get a head transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
lose weight, check your blood (testosterone, estradiol and growth hormone) then max the levels with enclomiphene and mk-677 until 21, if theres a hope is that

yes you are cooked

people with greater than 20% bf be saying rate me and then feeling down when everyon says they are cooked. MY MAN FACIAL FAT MAKES EVERYONE UNATTRACTIVE. IF CHICO WAS LIKE 25% BF HE WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT TO!!!!. To be handsome or be rated high on psl scale you NEED to be lean. Lean down and gonna look better.

people with greater than 20% bf be saying rate me and then feeling down when everyon says they are cooked. MY MAN FACIAL FAT MAKES EVERYONE UNATTRACTIVE. IF CHICO WAS LIKE 25% BF HE WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT TO!!!!. To be handsome or be rated high on psl scale you NEED to be lean. Lean down and gonna look better.
Ok thanks for the advice

Lose weight it's like getting 2 birds with one stone cuz you'll have a better face and body

Ok thanks for the advice
dw man i got rated mtn and im skinny fat too at like 22% but im in a caloric deficit u should get in one too. Also clean up ur face with accutane cuz u have a shit ton of acne.

idk bro just go to the gym and grow out ur hair and debloat and get leg lengthening surgery