Can someone recommend me doctors in Turkey that do genioplasty ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I originally wanted to do genio in Germany but the prices here for genio are insane. Did someone here ever did a genioplasty in Turkey or did research and can recommend me a good doctor ?

dr celal candirli
very blackpilled and giant also cooperates with him
blackpilled AF. Performed many blackpilled surgerys like lefort 1 combined with genio and implants

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Shogun
dr celal candirli
very blackpilled and giant also cooperates with him
blackpilled AF. Performed many blackpilled surgerys like lefort 1 combined with genio and implants
Do you know his prices ?

Also does he have a good reputation ? he seems very young

Do you know his prices ?

Also does he have a good reputation ? he seems very young

check out his website, there is everything u need to know i guess
because you live in central europe dr zarrinbal could also be an option
but i heard that he is bluepilled af and yes you are right, in middle europe genio is rly expensive

but i heard that he is bluepilled af and yes you are right, in middle europe genio is rly expensive
Thanks. Do you know how long he takes to reply ?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

I wrote him and his before/afters arent bad, but he is expensive as shit. 17k for Genio and Jaw Angle implants is way too much for Turkey

• +1
Thanks. Do you know how long he takes to reply ?
sry for replying so late, i didnt saw ur msg
I wrote him and his before/afters arent bad, but he is expensive as shit. 17k for Genio and Jaw Angle implants is way too much for Turkey
aight, well yea its still expensive
but unfortunately i dont rly know any other blackpilled doctors who have good results

sry for replying so late, i didnt saw ur msg

aight, well yea its still expensive
but unfortunately i dont rly know any other blackpilled doctors who have good results
Yeah i see. Ill try to look out for other doctors

Also what makes a surgeon bluepilled or blackpilled in your opinion ?

• +1
Also what makes a surgeon bluepilled or blackpilled in your opinion ?
There are many doctors who won't even perform the operation because they're so worried about your PSL autism.
Many are turned down because they're too blackpilled for the doctor. There are many doctors who roll their eyes when you tell them about your blackpilled wishes and what results u want.

There has to be someone who will do anything without hesitation to make you look good.

There are many doctors who won't even perform the operation because they're so worried about your PSL autism.
Many are turned down because they're too blackpilled for the doctor. There are many doctors who roll their eyes when you tell them about your blackpilled wishes and what results u want.

There has to be someone who will do anything without hesitation to make you look good.
Yeah i see. The doctors i spoke so far agreed with that my chin is recessed, but they different opinions to my jaw. One said my jaw is fine and the other one said he would recommend me Jaw Angle

• +1