Can someone recommend me some good nt non pop songs?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Like Drake and Post Malone but more edgy and not that known, thugmax songs are appreciated too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and PubertyMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, DidntRead, cutecel and 2 others

fuuaakk

• +1
Reactions: Kade

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, Drugs, Lorsss and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, PubertyMaxxer and TsarTsar444
Also move to offtopic pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and TsarTsar444
Like Drake and Post Malone but more edgy and not that known, thugmax songs are appreciated too
Dunno if this is what you are looking for but

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, cutecel and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
I really want to know how you look like, probably a chad
not yet, but i will probably be once i lose all the left-over skin fold/fat from my obesity period @ past. ive just started getting early signs of hallow cheeks too

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
not yet, but i will probably be once i lose all the left-over skin fold/fat from my obesity period @ past. ive just started getting early signs of hallow cheeks too
Can you pm your pic? I really want to see how you look

• +1
  • So Sad
Any music can be nt if your normal tbh but I assuming you want rap music here you go

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Can you pm your pic? I really want to see how you look
ive had pictures up of myself for a long time on the forum in the past (on diff acc) and got my feedback i wanted

till im complete with next stage of my transformation i wish not to share any either, but i will once I feel like I've improved enough

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
ive had pictures up of myself for a long time on the forum in the past (on diff acc) and got my feedback i wanted

till im complete with next stage of my transformation i wish not to share any either, but i will once I feel like I've improved enough
what are the stages in your transformation? you bash surgery a lot, so interested in your approach.

what are the stages in your transformation? you bash surgery a lot, so interested in your approach.
ill once make a thread on exactly what im doing, but in short its extreme softmaxxing and few elements of hardmaxx. i have a good bone structure so i dont need any crazy invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TsarTsar444
ill once make a thread on exactly what im doing, but in short its extreme softmaxxing and few elements of hardmaxx. i have a good bone structure so i dont need any crazy invasive surgery
looking forward to it dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

How old were you when you were obese? Pls give detail on how you lost the fat. I'm interested in your opinions because your posts are often profound

How old were you when you were obese? Pls give detail on how you lost the fat. I'm interested in your opinions because your posts are often profound
got obese in high school till age 22. then kcal reduction and HIIT cardio transitioned into weight lifting and LISS cardio. kcal restriction wasnt as severe as it could be, this was conscious to avoid excess loose skin to avoid loose skin surgery. this is why i mainly do re-comp with muscle development instead of just straight up cutting low bf%, it gives skin more time to adjust and muscles help fill out skin too

Jfl at nt copers

got obese in high school till age 22. then kcal reduction and HIIT cardio transitioned into weight lifting and LISS cardio. kcal restriction wasnt as severe as it could be, this was conscious to avoid excess loose skin to avoid loose skin surgery. this is why i mainly do re-comp with muscle development instead of just straight up cutting low bf%, it gives skin more time to adjust and muscles help fill out skin too
If i was 200cm i would have a constant dopamine rush damn..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

>looking like a 'chad'
>actively browsing some obscure internet looksmaxxing forum
pick one.

Try this , btw sick bassline

Yes im PL
This almost killed me last night in club , im surprised that windows there are still in one piece xd

• +1
Yes im PL
This almost killed me last night in club , im surprised that windows there are still in one piece xd

Listen to this xD

• +1
  • So Sad
few hours ago i just got sober so i cant xD , btw its serbian lang
more stuff

• +1
few hours ago i just got sober so i cant xD , btw its serbian lang
more stuff

Ahh gangster rap you like i see, herr is some mafia song

• +1