Can someone send me the sv3rige nature videos?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
For free obviously.

@Antonio7

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and chaddyboi66
For free obviously.

@Antonio7

tbf I do like sv3rige's videos and I'm grateful for his advice regarding raw meat but he e-begs too much tbh

besides these videos are also just pure cagefuel ngl

• JFL
Reactions: exo

tbf I do like sv3rige's videos and I'm grateful for his advice regarding raw meat but he e-begs too much tbh

besides these videos are also just pure cagefuel ngl

imagine being grateful for a deranged bald subhuman telling you to get food poisoning

Stop watching that Norwegian faggot

Nigga is crazy

imagine being grateful for a deranged bald subhuman telling you to get food poisoning
Regardless of his appearance or his subhumanity, raw meat itself isn't harmful and won't give you food poisoning unless it's somehow been contaminated by being mishandled, which can be prevented by sourcing high quality meat from a reliable butcher and farm that maintains proper standards of care.

I've been eating raw meat for more than a year and a half now and haven't gotten sick, and while I know this is just my own anecdotal experience it still applies to this context.

Sashimi, sushi, steak tartare, carpaccio, etc. are all "raw" foods that people eat regularly yet no one really even complains about muh "food poisoning" when they eat them.

• Woah
Reactions: exo

He contradicts with himself too much tbh. I wouldnt take opinions from him other than eating raw meat