Can someone tell me if this bitch is interested in me or no

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
So basically theres this girl in my math class that sits next ti me on my left. Whenever i sit next yk her, she always greets me and say how am i doing etc or sometimes ask me if i wanna go to a tutoring session with her. Even during class when i ask the teacher a question, she is saying “i can help you with that” and then she helps me. At end of class, she ALWAYS says smth to me before going like “did u do ur homework”, “if u need help, i will help u out on monday”, “what are u gonna be doing this weekend” jfl , like I ALWAYS test her by trying not to speak to her at end of class to see it she will speak to me and she ALWAYS does.

Idk if she is just being friendly or an IOI, she isnt like this with any other person sitting next to her, just me

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
So basically theres this girl in my math class that sits next ti me on my left. Whenever i sit next yk her, she always greets me and say how am i doing etc or sometimes ask me if i wanna go to a tutoring session with her. Even during class when i ask the teacher a question, she is saying “i can help you with that” and then she helps me. At end of class, she ALWAYS says smth to me before going like “did u do ur homework”, “if u need help, i will help u out on monday”, “what are u gonna be doing this weekend” jfl , like I ALWAYS test her by trying not to speak to her at end of class to see it she will speak to me and she ALWAYS does.

Idk if she is just being friendly or an IOI, she isnt like this with any other person sitting next to her, just me
She is interested in you
Or
She may love you bro
Give her a chance , you live once; remember

It does sound like you have a good chance

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and 14vic
Brag thread kys + invite her to do sth together after classes

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic
It does sound like you have a good chance
Brag thread kys + invite her to do sth together after classes
The problem is, once i tried to get her contact saying “could you help me with the homework” and she was like “you can stay with the teacher and ask her”, its either she didnt wanna give me her contact or like she didnt get the hint i was asking for her contact idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
The problem is, once i tried to get her contact saying “could you help me with the homework” and she was like “you can stay with the teacher and ask her”, its either she didnt wanna give me her contact or like she didnt get the hint i was asking for her contact idk
She might see you as pathetic. But you should try

She's being nice and helping you now so you can help her later in the semester when she's busy with chad, basically manipulating u

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad

She is lol.

When she asks you about your weekend invite her to something.

When she asks you about your weekend invite her to something.
Next Monday imma ask her “how was ur weekend. Did u go out?” If she says yes imma say “with fam or boyfriend?”

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty