can someone tell me if this shampoo is good based on the ingredients

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
this shampoo was given to me by a derma the ingredients are these

aqua , sodium laureth sulfate , cocamidopropyl betaine ,decyl glucoside , sodium chloride, perfume , glycol distearate , sodium benzoate , citric acid , polyaquaterium-10 , laureth-4 , potassium sorbate , niacinamide , panthenol , PEG-150 pentaerythtityl tetrastearate , hexyl cinnamal , PEG-6 caprylic/gapric glycerides , sodium PCA , limonene , linalool , sodium hydroxide , citronellol ,benzoic acid , magnesium PCA , zinc PCA , manganese PCA , phenoxyethanol

if you used it, say good bye to your hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
if you used it, say good bye to your hair
been using it for 2 years and im thinking of going no shampoo cuz i'm getting lazy
i stopped using body wash and use some local soap and i don't stink at all

been using it for 2 years and im thinking of going no shampoo cuz i'm getting lazy
i stopped using body wash and use some local soap and i don't stink at all
No shampoo is such a meme

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
Shampoo is scam

niggas , the question is simple based on the ingredients above , are there bad components and would it be safe to use the shampoo , this particular shampoo

shampoo in 2023! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
thats a dish soap 😭😭

shampoo is basically just soap for your hair. sodium laureth sulfate cleans the hair by stripping it's oils (natural and unnatural). most of the times the only difference between shampoo brands is the smell. shampoo's without sodium laureth sulfate aren't real shampoo's since they don't clean out the dirt which is nececeary for most people.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas and Deleted member 42577
on god ??? sheeeshhh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
niggas , the question is simple based on the ingredients above , are there bad components and would it be safe to use the shampoo , this particular shampoo
nigga, you have google? Wtf did you think we are scientists?

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
shampoo is basically just soap for your hair. sodium laureth sulfate cleans the hair by stripping it's oils (natural and unnatural). most of the times the only difference between shampoo brands is the smell. shampoo's without sodium laureth sulfate aren't real shampoo's since they don't clean out the dirt which is nececeary for most people.
so the shampoo is calling me a dirty little pajeet street shitter , NO MORE SHAMPOO

fuck it i'm not gonna use shampoo , i'm so lazy to stay more than 3 minutes in shower

this shampoo was given to me by a derma the ingredients are these

aqua , sodium laureth sulfate , cocamidopropyl betaine ,decyl glucoside , sodium chloride, perfume , glycol distearate , sodium benzoate , citric acid , polyaquaterium-10 , laureth-4 , potassium sorbate , niacinamide , panthenol , PEG-150 pentaerythtityl tetrastearate , hexyl cinnamal , PEG-6 caprylic/gapric glycerides , sodium PCA , limonene , linalool , sodium hydroxide , citronellol ,benzoic acid , magnesium PCA , zinc PCA , manganese PCA , phenoxyethanol
use yuka nga

smh i got trolled by this :cry: :cry:

Last edited: