CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THIS HAMZACEL DID?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
HOW CAN HE SAY HE WORKED SO HARD BLAH BLAH BLAH, WHAT THE FUCK DID HE EVEN DO? SCAM 16 YEAR OLD LOW TIER NORMIES? WHAT IS HIS BUSINESS? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE EVEN DO? HOW CAN HE TALK SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT BUSINESS HARD WORK BLAH BLAH WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING DONE ANYTHING OF THIS?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Prince88, BoneDensity and 4 others
He has a white girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and currylightskin
Don't give him more exposure

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Didn't watch

scamming indians

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, BoneDensity and randomvanish
He found his purpose.

Making content.

Provides value to the people.
I'm ok with that, but he acts like he has to work so hard and all this bullshit, did he even try to make a real business and the amount of real effort it takes? He only had to make some videos and preach stuff

I'm ok with that, but he acts like he has to work so hard and all this bullshit, did he even try to make a real business and the amount of real effort it takes? He only had to make some videos and preach stuff
Making popular clips is hard work, you have to do research, write, film, edit, promote your videos, etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Making popular clips is hard work, you have to do research, write, film, edit, promote your videos, etc...
Hella cope. All he does is ramble bullshit for hours in front of camera. Then he outsources third world editors to piece together a barely legible video. As for the promoting, he just pays to get his content in the algorithm. He’s good a being a fraud I give him that tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Pikabro, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Just compare this to making a legit business theory, you just defending him cause he's indian

Hella cope. All he does is ramble bullshit for hours in front of camera.
Just compare this to making a legit business theory, you just defending him cause he's indian
This is what youtubers, vloggers and influencers do these days, that's their business, they talk on camera put the clips online and make money. He's in the self-improvement, productivity, fitness, relationship, etc. field and in the old days he would have probably wrote books, made video tapes, held live seminars, etc. to spread the same message, but now with the Internet and social media things have changed.

• JFL
This is what youtubers, vloggers and influencers do these days, that's their business, they talk on camera put the clips online and make money. He's in the self-improvement, productivity, fitness, relationship, etc. field and in the old days he would have probably wrote books, made video tapes, held live seminars, etc. to spread the same message, but now with the Internet and social media things have changed.
Then why don't you do it yourself instead of being a 40 yo NEET eh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Then why don't you do it yourself instead of being a 40 yo NEET eh?
Me?
You should do it, you're the one complaining about it, but you'll soon discover it's more difficult then it looks, it's a very crowded market, tons of people try to become now self-help gurus, get a following, make money out of it, etc.

• +1
Self improvement youtube was just full of retard scammers, so he took the opportunity to be the only guy giving somewhat good advice

• +1
Me?
You should do it, you're the one complaining about it, but you'll soon discover it's more difficult then it looks, it's a very crowded market, tons of people try to become now self-help gurus, get a following, make money out of it, etc.
I'm complaining about the high moral ground and how he is a preacher

He beat everyone else in his niche

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar