Can someone tell me what these are on my skin?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
IMG 0210
IMG 0209

Are these acne scars? They don’t seem like typical icepick scars? They’re like red spots but they aren’t bumps like acne. What the fuck is this and does anyone know how can I get rid of these?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Outerz14
those are bumps the redness is your skin increasing blood flow i think tret can fix it

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and Napoleon1800
those are bumps the redness is your skin increasing blood flow i think tret can fix it
I tried tret for like 3 months they didn’t go, ig I can go ask for a higher dose cuz I had the lowest dose possible from my derm rn I’m on adapelene

If I run my fingers on where they are, I can’t feel any bumps on the skin, they’re like flat

Look like blemishes from possible skin problems previously. Did you ever have acne ?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Look like blemishes from possible skin problems previously. Did you ever have acne ?
Yes, 1.5 years in puberty, still have slight but these are the reminders for about a year

I tried tret for like 3 months they didn’t go, ig I can go ask for a higher dose cuz I had the lowest dose possible from my derm rn I’m on adapelene
frequency,dose,sunscreen,how much you apply how u apply

• +1
It’s PIE, Tazarotene will easily get rid of that

• +1
It’s PIE, Tazarotene will easily get rid of that
Holy shit just looked it up ur right it’s what I have. Should I try to get tazarotene from derm or buy it? He’s made me try tret and adapelene

Also what other cures are there for it?
Luckily yours are very minimal, so they will probably fade over time. Azelaic acid is more available than taz and works pretty well for what you have

• +1
Luckily yours are very minimal, so they will probably fade over time. Azelaic acid is more available than taz and works pretty well for what you have
I’ve had them for about 1.5 year, but they were often with acne, now most of my acne is gone these are the remainders. Thanks for the help man

• +1
Reactions: N1666