Can someone whos a HTN or above receive better tips and make overall better money as waiter as their inferior counterparts?

B

blackpiller954

Iron
Would this be an advantage in the workforce? I mean if you a girl its kinda obvious it will make you hella bread, but i wanna know if being an attractive male will give you the same results?. I left my fastfood normie job since it was my first(im 17) and Got interviews with some restaurants and finer dining establishments. The thing is that I would make less an hour but if I earn good tips it could mog my old salary completely. I am good w serving, last job was a cashier at a sandwich shop. Mogged everyone there lol

yes definitely. you are initially granted much more respect if you are attractive without having to do anything so people will most certainly feel more inclined to tip you well, unless they are subhuman genetic jealous incels ahaha. obviously tho u still have to provide great service and be respectful to receive a good tip but that's obvious.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and looks>books
Would this be an advantage in the workforce? I mean if you a girl its kinda obvious it will make you hella bread, but i wanna know if being an attractive male will give you the same results?. I left my fastfood normie job since it was my first(im 17) and Got interviews with some restaurants and finer dining establishments. The thing is that I would make less an hour but if I earn good tips it could mog my old salary completely. I am good w serving, last job was a cashier at a sandwich shop. Mogged everyone there lol
being waiter at a rich resturaant and being attractive is good, the people if ur ncie and attractive and charasmitic will tip u a shit ton. my mom back when she was like 20 used to get tipped alot cuz she worked at a rich place and she mogged,( her parents arent arent cousins and neither are my dads). her mother is north indain and her father is south

being waiter at a rich resturaant and being attractive is good, the people if ur ncie and attractive and charasmitic will tip u a shit ton. my mom back when she was like 20 used to get tipped alot cuz she worked at a rich place and she mogged,( her parents arent arent cousins and neither are my dads). her mother is north indain and her father is south
she's indian and she got pregnant by subhuman indian. larp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back