Can stretches actually increase height when below 18???

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I want to start doing stretches to maximize my future height. Is it a cope or is it fr?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Cope, injecting clinical grade HGH is your only hope, and an endocrinologist told me it costs like $100k of GH to gain 1 inch.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, cumbutamoren, Deleted member 13409 and 5 others
go back in your mom's womb and have yao ming pound her pussy, and be born again. this worked for me im very tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
you can grow past 18, I stopped at 19

Cope, injecting clinical grade HGH is your only hope, and an endocrinologist told me it costs like $100k of GH to gain 1 inch.

I want to start doing stretches to maximize my future height. Is it a cope or is it fr?
stretches wont do much, at least not for permanent height gain. get on a good peptide protocol and a strong anti estrogen and hope your plates stay open long enough for you to reach a semi human height,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and cumbutamoren
35k* and yeah, but a good peptide protocol can definitely reach levels of igf comparable to HGH.

35k* and yeah, but a good peptide protocol can definitely reach levels of igf comparable to HGH.
how do i not get 40 year old cadaver hgh and not die of alzheimers

everything automatically stops at 18

just take thyroid hormone plus eat high calories low pufa and ull grow bro

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
It won’t make you actually taller, but it may change your perceived height. Spinal decompression, slouching, and even face shape can affect how tall you look (longer midface makes you seem taller than you really are).

stretching is good for you anyway so go ahead. If you want actual gains tho, listen to the other ppl in the thread and get on gh peptides and SERMs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Stretch, take glucosamine pills, and at any age that will give you up to a centimeter. But at 18 your long bones are fused so only torso growth is possible. Even then spurts after 18 are rare. I had one all in my torso around 19 but it was an anomaly and the doctors were confused.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
just take thyroid hormone plus eat high calories low pufa and ull grow bro
this is actually super fucking legit. im designing my heightmaxxing protocol (on a budget) and am gonna be using t3/t4 as one of the main components. (he should use an anti estrogen also)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad