Can Taban make me a morph?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
If I dish 200 hard earned euros for his online consultation, will he make me a morph of how I will be after his surgeries?

just ask here and people will morph you, imo eyes are the hardest to morph but here it will be free so why not anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and St. Wristcel
just ask here and people will morph you, imo eyes are the hardest to morph but here it will be free so why not anyways
Bro the thing is they can morph to perfection but they have to morph me into something realistically possible with surgery

And how can someone know unless they actually do the surgery themselves

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Bro the thing is they can morph to perfection but they have to morph me into something realistically possible with surgery

And how can someone know unless they actually do the surgery themselves
a lot of users here and morphers have a good understanding of a lot of surgeries so idk they could probably do it pretty well I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
a lot of users here and morphers have a good understanding of a lot of surgeries so idk they could probably do it pretty well I think
Would be nice if you could tag someone who can do it bro, thanks

• +1
If I dish 200 hard earned euros for his online consultation, will he make me a morph of how I will be after his surgeries?
email him and ask. some doctors do some not. morphers in this forum cannot be specific as the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Hightwolf
Taban is shit
Y is way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
how do people on here morph? like what is the application they use?

• +1
how do people on here morph? like what is the application they use?
i use gimp, other probably use gimp or photoshop, maybe other applications too