Can tell girl body count by looking at her

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Men, as shown by this forum, have a biological desire to have sex with women with the same sexual experience as them, not some used up whore

I've noticed from seeing ghetto girls vs other girls

Ghetto girls enter puberty earlier and due to a high stress environment, they have sex much earlier, often having kids earlier, and engaging in degenerate behaviors such as drugs, alcohol, etc and the high stress and early puberty shows in their face and body. At 18 they would often look and be built like they're at least 20

I seen girls on TikTok talk about their bodies getting thicker and more sexually dimorphic after their first time having sex. Perhaps due to something hormonal

Whereas "innocent" girls in good areas enter puberty later, are often taller, have much younger faces, but they're often skinnier and flatter though due to less hormones, but develop into their body later

Virtually no girl is 100% innocent at age 18 and above though. But since all girls are whores, I consider a body count of 1 as impressive and innocent in this day and age. The ones that look the most innocent have at least 1 body by age 18. Brutal. Think about it. How can a girl be sexy and desirable and no attractive male their age hasn't already fucked them? Only if the girl is in a nice area where the guys are too high inhib to aggressively approach and the girl is a late bloomer and has high standards and low libido. Remember girls get horny too...

That's how you can tell if a girl is innocent or not just by looking at her. Just like how you can tell someone's age. Just like how you can tell if someone is from the ghetto or a nice area

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, autistic_tendencies, EdgyFashionist and 5 others
Not sure about this bro.
It's all in her eyes and the way she talks, her IG speaks more about her BC than anything else, also the number of men she usually talks during the day.

Men, as shown by this forum, have a biological desire to have sex with women with the same sexual experience as them, not some used up whore
I like that
I seen girls on TikTok talk about their bodies getting thicker and more sexually dimorphic after their first time having sex. Perhaps due to something hormonal
Interesting theory, wonder if this is the reason why I lack dimorphism.
Whereas "innocent" girls in good areas enter puberty later, are often taller, have much younger faces, but they're often skinnier and flatter though due to less hormones, but develop into their body later
Yep i guess
Virtually no girl is 100% innocent at age 18 and above though. But since all girls are whores, I consider a body count of 1 as impressive and innocent in this day and age.
I am 20 and still waiting for virgin.:blackpill:

Not sure about this bro.
It's all in her eyes and the way she talks, her IG speaks more about her BC than anything else, also the number of men she usually talks during the day.
Private=non whore?

She had public till 19.5 now its private :forcedsmile:. She must be whore then?

I read that the more innocent you stay the slower you will age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Actually I found out the most innocent and cute looking girls secretly have the biggest body counts
This is why I respect hoes who don’t try to hide it, they dress and act like it, no shame at all

I've noticed from seeing ghetto girls vs other girls

Ghetto girls enter puberty earlier and due to a high stress environment, they have sex much earlier, often having kids earlier, and engaging in degenerate behaviors such as drugs, alcohol, etc and the high stress and early puberty shows in their face and body. At 18 they would often look and be built like they're at least 20

Virtually no girl is 100% innocent at age 18 and above though. But since all girls are whores, I consider a body count of 1 as impressive and innocent in this day and age. The ones that look the most innocent have at least 1 body by age 18. Brutal. Think about it. How can a girl be sexy and desirable and no attractive male their age hasn't already fucked them? Only if the girl is in a nice area where the guys are too high inhib to aggressively approach and the girl is a late bloomer and has high standards and low libido. Remember girls get horny too...

That's how you can tell if a girl is innocent or not just by looking at her. Just like how you can tell someone's age. Just like how you can tell if someone is from the ghetto or a nice area
Dnrd
This doesnt apply to all, while some are obvious some you just wouldnt guess