can test e with aromasin decrease gyno

kambally

kambally

Platinum
i have gyno in my one breast(it decreased a little little bit) im 15 and everyone says males can develop a gyno in puberty its slowly disappear i think? will aromasin and test e makes my gyno disappear more faster?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
inject masteron directly into the gland

just take raloxifene ffs

no, an AI actually gave me a bit of gyno

bro i have a bit of gyno don't inject or take shit to fuck with your hormones just save up for surgery or hope for it to go away you are 15 so it will go away 100% when your hormones stabilize

i have gyno in my one breast(it decreased a little little bit) im 15 and everyone says males can develop a gyno in puberty its slowly disappear i think? will aromasin and test e makes my gyno disappear more faster?
Let me kiss ur gyno kitten

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: sbrbrz777, kambally and ltxkr2431
bro i have a bit of gyno don't inject or take shit to fuck with your hormones just save up for surgery or hope for it to go away you are 15 so it will go away 100% when your hormones stabilize
i would explain why and how im gonna stay healthy while im on gear but im so sleepy for that shit

If ur estro is reduced ur gyno will be reduced. If its formed it wont completely dissapear but will become basically unnoticeable unless u had some weid big burger nipples to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: kambally
If ur estro is reduced ur gyno will be reduced. If its formed it wont completely dissapear but will become basically unnoticeable unless u had some weid big burger nipples to begin with.
its starded to develop in on my one breast(its not that noticable with clothes i cant explain it but think of a normal male breast and a little bit bigger its not like "droopy" idk how to write it but i think you get it) and people + stuides says if you are still developing you can easily cure it with medicine @MA_ascender said raloxifene could work but i just wonder test e + aromasin can make my gyno dissapear completely in long term?

its starded to develop in on my one breast(its not that noticable with clothes i cant explain it but think of a normal male breast and a little bit bigger its not like "droopy" idk how to write it but i think you get it) and people + stuides says if you are still developing you can easily cure it with medicine @MA_ascender said raloxifene could work but i just wonder test e + aromasin can make my gyno dissapear completely in long term?
Personally id lower the test e to a trt dose 120mg and id crush estrogen with aromasin. Keep the test e as low as possible. U might feel slightly shit having no estrogen for a month but if it gets rid of ur gyno and u dnt have to pay for surgery its worth it.

Even if it stays though aslong as ur estrogen is in range it shouldnt look too bad even without clothes on. I got some rly mild gyno ( not noticeable in clothes but u could tell a lump was forming under the nipple slowly) after 800mg test with 700mg tren but it pretty much dissaspeared as soon as i dropped my dose.

• +1
Personally id lower the test e to a trt dose 120mg and id crush estrogen with aromasin. Keep the test e as low as possible. U might feel slightly shit having no estrogen for a month but if it gets rid of ur gyno and u dnt have to pay for surgery its worth it.

Even if it stays though aslong as ur estrogen is in range it shouldnt look too bad even without clothes on. I got some rly mild gyno ( not noticeable in clothes but u could tell a lump was forming under the nipple slowly) after 800mg test with 700mg tren but it pretty much dissaspeared as soon as i dropped my dose.
i turned 15 like a month ago i want dimorphic effects of test e too + i will gymaxx while on roids(better gym performance and muscle gains) + i have subhuman low t symptoms such as depression ,low energy levels etc.(im guesing my test around 300 pg im not fucking joking and i dont have no idea how my jaw still however developed) + i want to minimize(or completely destroy) my gyno sooo ı wont do trt just test e with hcg and aromasin to get 0 estrogen and high t i dont gaf abt mental health

i turned 15 like a month ago i want dimorphic effects of test e too + i will gymaxx while on roids(better gym performance and muscle gains) + i have subhuman low t symptoms such as depression ,low energy levels etc.(im guesing my test around 300 pg im not fucking joking and i dont have no idea how my jaw still however developed) + i want to minimize(or completely destroy) my gyno sooo ı wont do trt just test e with hcg and aromasin to get 0 estrogen and high t i dont gaf abt mental health
ugh i wouldnt take it at ur age if i was u. I started at 19 and my face drastically changed compared to my twin brother(more developed/defined/ thicker jaw,cheekbones and browridge. Ur face still grows as a man untill ur 25 I had the same symptoms at ur age but it was jus tbecause high school is trash iti mproves when u go to college ur move up the next version of whtever it is in america (u go to college after 16 in the uk and leave highschool).

• +1
ugh i wouldnt take it at ur age if i was u. I started at 19 and my face drastically changed compared to my twin brother(more developed/defined/ thicker jaw,cheekbones and browridge. Ur face still grows as a man untill ur 25 I had the same symptoms at ur age but it was jus tbecause high school is trash iti mproves when u go to college ur move up the next version of whtever it is in america (u go to college after 16 in the uk and leave highschool).
1-im in turkey 2-my test is fucking subhuman level and it will take at least 9 months to make it good 3- the younger to take roids if you want to take roids for facial growth 4-yes your face CAN develop until the age of 25 but it depends on your genetics mostly. and those changes in your bone strutcure is gonna be unnoticable (some people can have noticable changes but like i said it depends on your genetics) 5-i have subhuman gh and estrogen levels so i can decrease my potential height with my current hormone levels 6- i want bigger dick(will use proviron too)

1-im in turkey 2-my test is fucking subhuman level and it will take at least 9 months to make it good 3- the younger to take roids if you want to take roids for facial growth 4-yes your face CAN develop until the age of 25 but it depends on your genetics mostly. and those changes in your bone strutcure is gonna be unnoticable (some people can have noticable changes but like i said it depends on your genetics) 5-i have subhuman gh and estrogen levels so i can decrease my potential height with my current hormone levels 6- i want bigger dick(will use proviron too)
Yes the face changes can also go too far look at sam sulek he looks like shit. I ran test 300mg for years from 19 and anadrol and tren on and off. Im pretty sure tren gave me the most face changes (it sensitises ur bones to igf).

Whtever take test it will speed up puberty and u will reach ur max height quicker. All i cn say is when u have finished puberty and ur dick is fully grown u get on a 5ar inhibitor to stop hair loss. Running a bunch of steroids at ur age is gna speed hair loss up and u cnt counter it with a 5ar inhibitor (crushes dht which is most responsible for hair loss) because dht also causes dick growth.

Also like my posts u fag when i'm here trying to give u genuine advice and anecdotal experience its basic etiquette. Idk why I help ppl with under 1k posts this shit always happens.

• +1
Yes the face changes can also go too far look at sam sulek he looks like shit. I ran test 300mg for years from 19 and anadrol and tren on and off. Im pretty sure tren gave me the most face changes (it sensitises ur bones to igf).

Whtever take test it will speed up puberty and u will reach ur max height quicker. All i cn say is when u have finished puberty and ur dick is fully grown u get on a 5ar inhibitor to stop hair loss. Running a bunch of steroids at ur age is gna speed hair loss up and u cnt counter it with a 5ar inhibitor (crushes dht which is most responsible for hair loss) because dht also causes dick growth.
my dad has a horsedick(around fucking 22 cm im not fucking joking) and i dont think he has low dht and his hair is fuckling long and healty at the age of 50(perfect hairline btw) lets hope my hair genetics come from my dad cs my moms side is fully fucking bald

my dad has a horsedick(around fucking 22 cm im not fucking joking) and i dont think he has low dht and his hair is fuckling long and healty at the age of 50(perfect hairline btw) lets hope my hair genetics come from my dad cs my moms side is fully fucking bald
Well hopefully u get his lucky genes. Altho 22 cm is a bit long im 7.6nbp and reaches the back of all girls pretty much. Start doing PE aswell if u genuinely wnt a bigger dick it works especially during puberty and when injecting hormones.

• +1

Also like my posts u fag when i'm here trying to give u genuine advice and anecdotal experience its basic etiquette. Idk why I help ppl with under 1k posts this shit always happens.
i will get 5 ar inhibitor for sure after my development is fully finished + i dont think test wont speed up my puberty too much cs aromasin is what makes your palates close slower even if my puberty speeds up it wont give me negative growth right? and i dont think my face will become ogre and owergrowng like sam sulek + i wont use steroids that long anyways

Well hopefully u get his lucky genes. Altho 22 cm is a bit long im 7.6nbp and reaches the back of all girls pretty much. Start doing PE aswell if u genuinely wnt a bigger dick it works especially during puberty and when injecting hormones.
my dad is 184-186 cm and my mom is 150-155 i feel bad for my mom bro. and i think my moms side have micro penis cs my dick is small rn 12-14 cm i think??(it can be due to my subhuman dht and t levels tho) and i dont think i will have a fucking thick horsedick like that naturalyy even with pe and roids

i will get 5 ar inhibitor for sure after my development is fully finished + i dont think test wont speed up my puberty too much cs aromasin is what makes your palates close slower even if my puberty speeds up it wont give me negative growth right? and i dont think my face will become ogre and owergrowng like sam sulek + i wont use steroids that long anyways
If ur plates are closed bcause estrogen is crushed by 5ar u wont get negative growth. U will grow quicker from the test though (reach the adult height u where going to reach).

• +1
my dad is 184-186 cm and my mom is 150-155 i feel bad for my mom bro. and i think my moms side have micro penis cs my dick is small rn 12-14 cm i think??(it can be due to my subhuman dht and t levels tho) and i dont think i will have a fucking thick horsedick like that naturalyy even with pe and roids
Maybe my dick defo grew allot after 15 though.

• +1
If ur plates are closed bcause estrogen is crushed by 5ar u wont get negative growth. U will grow quicker from the test though (reach the adult height u where going to reach).
thats good actually

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
i js want to get out from the death zone of under 17 cm dicks
Ur 15 i reached my natural peak at 17 frm wht i remember. Then I grew it after tht untill 25 with mix of natural growth (read of ppl growing natural untill 25), pe and roids to 7.6nbp with 6.3 inch girth which is prob too big if anything. At 17 I was 6 inches long 5.5 girth.