Can the depthness of the eye change it's percepted color?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I have one bulging eye and one more deeper set eye both are light but my deeper set eye seems to absolutely mog in color when I look in some mirrors it seems all shiny and with coloring like O' Pry for example, meanwhile my bulging eye ain't as shiny and has a weird color like Cillian Murphy on some mirrors, is this just autism or can the depth of the eye actually influence it's color?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and PointOfNoReturn
Yeah my eye color doesn’t appear unless taken up close with flash/direct lighting since I have ogre browridge

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
light eyes are extremely susceptible to environmental factors in how they look because the pigment isn't actually that color, it's caused by a scattering of light on the melanin depositions.

both green and blue eyes have this, and grey eyes have it the most of all.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and JCaesar
Yeah my eye color doesn’t appear unless taken up close with flash/direct lighting since I have ogre browridge
light eyes are extremely susceptible to environmental factors in how they look because the pigment isn't actually that color, it's caused by a scattering of light on the melanin depositions.

both green and blue eyes have this, and grey eyes have it the most of all.
Would the overexposure of light due to it bulging (or lack of it due to it being deep-set) long-term affect it's pigment and color "permanently" or would it just be reversed if the bones were corrected and it became more deep-set again?

Would the overexposure of light due to it bulging (or lack of it due to it being deep-set) long-term affect it's pigment and color "permanently" or would it just be reversed if the bones were corrected and it became more deep-set again?
there's no pigment responsible for the coloration of light eyes, the only pigment in the eyeballs is brown, light eyes are mostly caused by a lack of it in the outer layer.

there's only higher concentrations of melanin in the deeper layers of light eyes and it's unlikely that anything you does has any effect on it.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm