Can the eyes look negatively tilted if viewed or pictured from a low angle despite having positive canthal tilt?

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
@Toska @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Chinacurry @bernanddrago @Biggdink @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @faggotchadlite @AcneScars @PrestonYnot @MarstonAlloy @SubhumanCurrycel @john2

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10987
@Toska @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Chinacurry @bernanddrago @Biggdink @portuguesecel @BIGDICCJIM @faggotchadlite @AcneScars @PrestonYnot @MarstonAlloy @SubhumanCurrycel @john2
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13928
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13928
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yes
Okay, thanks👍🏻
Would eyes still look that way if someone has extreme positive canthal tilt for a guy, say like Salih?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
yes

• +1
Okay another question, do all models squint to improve their eye area for a photo shoot? and how to judge how hooded someone’s eyes are? Like I think De Poot and O’Pry have extreme hooding, while Gandy and Drago have more natural hooding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197 and StrangerDanger
Okay another question, do all models squint to improve their eye area for a photo shoot and how to judge how hooded someone’s eyes are? Like I think De Poot and O’Pry have extreme hooding, while Gandy and Drago have more natural hooding.
yes
every single model squints even if he has godly hunter eyes (which requires some squint lol)

gandy w/o squinting for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Fekir9936, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Okay another question, do all models squint to improve their eye area for a photo shoot and how to judge how hooded someone’s eyes are? Like I think De Poot and O’Pry have extreme hooding, while Gandy and Drago have more natural hooding.
Yes all of these have naturally hooded eyes but they also squint to enhance it in photoshoots. If you want to see their natural eyes you should look at interviews or candids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13928
Yes all of these have naturally hooded eyes but they also squint to enhance it in photoshoots. If you want to see their natural eyes you should look at interviews or candids
What would be the ideal eye area in a man as per you?, in terms of hooding, canthal tilt, medial canthus, PFL ratio, like at what point do all of these traits start affecting the eye area negatively? And how much of these above traits are required for having the ideal eye area?
And also, can someone be low in inter-pupillary distance when their eyes are exactly one eye apart?, as in inter-canthal distance = one eye width

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What would be the ideal eye area in a man as per you?, in terms of hooding, canthal tilt, medial canthus, PFL ratio, like at what point do all of these traits start affecting the eye area negatively?
Same question for you @bernanddrago

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
What would be the ideal eye area in a man as per you?, in terms of hooding, canthal tilt, medial canthus, PFL ratio, like at what point do all of these traits start affecting the eye area negatively?
Slight PCT (like 3 degrees), I think there has been studies on this. Hooding like O'Pry with his straight supraorbitals, PFL/Shape like Gandy/Salih aswell as with their medial canthus imo
Too much PCT is feminine, wide PFL is generally good but it depends on how wide the face is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, bernanddrago and Deleted member 13928
Slight PCT (like 3 degrees), I think there has been studies on this. Hooding like O'Pry with his straight supraorbitals, PFL/Shape like Gandy/Salih aswell as with their medial canthus imo
Too much PCT is feminine, wide PFL is generally good but it depends on how wide the face is
this + A10 coloring
Same question for you @bernanddrago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13928
Okay, so a more balanced approach👍🏻 But don’t you think O’Pry’s supraorbitals are too straight?,they look slightly unnatural, I mean they suit him but don’t you think straight supraorbitals with slight curvature at the end which render the eyebrows straight and only slightly curved at the end are more natural like Gandy’s?

Last edited:
  • +1
Okay, so a more balanced approach👍🏻 But don’t you think O’Pry’s supraorbitals are too straight?,they look slightly unnatural, I mean they suit him but don’t you think straight supraorbitals with slight curvature at the end which render the eyebrows straight and only slightly curved at the end are more natural like Gandy’s?
Hmm Idk about the uncanniness, maybe a mix of both
Gandys hooding look more saggy while O'Prys look like it has a lot support imo
I like O'prys brows more but thats just my opinion

• +1
Hmm Idk about the uncanniness, maybe a mix of both
Gandys hooding look more saggy while O'Prys look like it has a lot support imo
I like O'prys brows more but thats just my opinion
What about under eye support? I am always confused about what’s good under eye support, some say O’Pry has bad under eye support, what do you think about under eye support?

• +1
What about under eye support? I am always confused about what’s good under eye support, some say O’Pry has bad under eye support, what do you think about under eye support?
idk its not too bad but he has negative orbital vector. Jeff Seid and Barrett has nice undereye support

• +1
idk its not too bad but he has negative orbital vector. Jeff Seid and Barrett has nice undereye support
Oh, I never noticed that about O’Pry, Jeff Seid has orbital lines -
95414D07 A2C7 4793 B729 3E2026103581

Do these lines look good?, even Drago has them -
F99DA01F FFAC 41BE 8F47 C66C01510581

O’Pry’s always look almost flat and your can barely see the orbital lines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger
yeah

• +1
wdym, tear throughs?
The skin creates a well like formation just beneath the eyes cause of the infra-orbitals, I kinda thought they make the eye area look tired

• +1
The skin creates a well like formation just beneath the eyes cause of the infra-orbitals, I kinda thought they make the eye area look tired
yes I think you mean tear through, it's better to not have it

• +1
yes I think you mean tear through, it's better to not have it
Oh those are called tear through😮
But like you mentioned O’Pry having negative orbital vector, only negative orbital vector can lead to an almost non-existent tear through, cause the orbitals don’t cross the eye area and stay behind them to not create tear through, with positive orbital vector, the orbitals are forward grown and cross the eye area to create that tear through depression under the eyes