Can the Sandra Kahn BOW pull upwards?

Solstice
I hear a lot of different responses of people saying it does pull upwards while some say it doesn’t. I need a final answer please.

TBH, it can bring you to a true maxillofacial surgeon when you will notice that you are not going to get anything from it.

There is a golden rule on internet, when you see absolutely no decent result for a procedure, it's that this procedure doesn't works.

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
TBH, it can bring you to a true maxillofacial surgeon when you will notice that you are not going to get anything from it.

There is a golden rule on internet, when you see absolutely no decent result for a procedure, it's that this procedure doesn't works.
There are so many retards making imaginary surgery lists for themselves without even getting an x ray for themselves or visiting a surgeon.

Even the face mask stuff. My surgeon, who is a high profile maxfac academic in Europe said that its mostly useless and practically not realistic to get good results with it after puberty even if you combine it with mse or sarpe.

Same thing with MSE, which is pretty over hyped. The Won Moon MSE expander is just really well advertised. There are a lot of different alternatives with bi cortical engagement and a good maxfac can customize the marpe appliance for each individual.

Also, to become a MSE provider, you have to do their learning courses and e seminars which you(the surgeon) pay for, which is kind of a scam imo.

MSE is a whole premade package deal made by Won Moon. Meanwhile a good maxfac can achieve similar results with their own prefered methods for your specific case.

Last edited:
How do I delete a reply lol

Attachments

• 0833266C-B16F-4ABE-AD7A-B5ECD10BD08D.jpeg
    0833266C-B16F-4ABE-AD7A-B5ECD10BD08D.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
Reactions: yorker12
not that one, the one under it lmao