Can the siblings of handsome/beautiful people be ugly?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Can other siblings of very handsome or very beautiful people be ugly or close to them?

yes, google ashton kutcher's brother

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14781, kebabcoper and 5 others
yh, sometimes beautiful ppl don't make beautiful children

Yes, I’ve seen this in my friends.

Cavill brothers

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Extremely common, even ugly people have hot children without any foul play by the wife

Images   2021 08 09T180515775
Images   2021 08 09T180526627

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and coolguy1
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14781, kebabcoper and 4 others
His parents weren't beautiful and his brother mouthbreathed and ruined his face.
screen-shot-2020-01-28-at-12-42-50-pm-1580233384.png
60a92003e25d05001880d012
Yea but he also got fucked in every other aspect tbh.
Worse height, shittier frame, cuck colouring and hardcore norwooding to top it all off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, subhuman incel and Gonthar
Images   2021 08 09T203703212

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Inscol, kebabcoper and 3 others
yes, my female cousin won multiple beauty tournamests where as her sisters are average to one of them being deformed looking.

Genetic Recomnbination is king.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13409
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lolcel
Yea but he also got fucked in every other aspect tbh.
Worse height, shittier frame, cuck colouring and hardcore norwooding to top it all off
kutcher was on dut for it

pretty brutal

so close yet so far apart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
His parents weren't beautiful and his brother mouthbreathed and ruined his face.
60a92003e25d05001880d012
He was already recessed as a baby, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Imagine growing up the ugly brother… the fact he even has the capability to smile tells me his attractive brother was at least nice to him
My older brother is legit model tier and lost v at 15 and here I am cucking away on these forums at 16 KHHV. I have better frame and height tho as he was legit Auschwitz anorexia and always out in the nights with his friends and sleeping during the day. He NT mogs me to hell and back, but he's very very smart. Still love him a lot

He is 6 years older then me and in those 6 years Prenatal T levels can make a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14781 and subhuman incel
My older brother is legit model tier and lost v at 15 and here I am cucking away on these forums at 16 KHHV. I have better frame and height tho as he was legit Auschwitz anorexia and always out in the nights with his friends and sleeping during the day. He NT mogs me to hell and back, but he's very very smart. Still love him a lot

He is 6 years older then me and in those 6 years Prenatal T levels can make a big difference
i feel like the older the parents, the bigger the chance you turn out subhuman. the older you get, the more dna damage you gonna have. i think its also the same with down sydrome. mothers age correlates with chance of kid being born with down syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14848
Genetic recombination is really brutal.

Yep im pretty ugly compared to my sister

i feel like the older the parents, the bigger the chance you turn out subhuman. the older you get, the more dna damage you gonna have. i think its also the same with down sydrome. mothers age correlates with chance of kid being born with down syndrome.
It's all prenatal T tbh. It peaks at the mother between 19-25. That's also when kids are done traditionally. I believe the autism, ugliness and unhealthiness epidemic in the West is due to whores having kids only at 30+. They will say birth defacts and the such occur only at 40, but it's bullshit. Having kids at 19-25 is the most healthy, but people are too self centered and childish to get their life together and stop being hedonistic. Then they'll stop being miserable fucks.
I'm having kids at 20 nigga, little Chad kids

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, klamus and 4 others
60a92003e25d05001880d012
very brutal , a.i is pure chad while his brother is not even a low tier normie

That's proof that environement > genetic

he must have been a fucking mouth breather

It's all prenatal T tbh. It peaks at the mother between 19-25. That's also when kids are done traditionally. I believe the autism, ugliness and unhealthiness epidemic in the West is due to whores having kids only at 30+. They will say birth defacts and the such occur only at 40, but it's bullshit. Having kids at 19-25 is the most healthy, but people are too self centered and childish to get their life together and stop being hedonistic. Then they'll stop being miserable fucks.
I'm having kids at 20 nigga, little Chad kids
also combine this with the fact that most people eat a very unhealthy diet, do drugs, alcohol, smoke, being overweight, no regular exercise ,poor sleep etc. the more unhealthy you are and the older , the more dna defects occur and the more your future offspring will suffer. so summarized its how your parents live before they give birth to you + how your mother lives while you are in the womb + how your parents are gonna raise you when you are a baby and a child. thats all environment factors, that leads too so many subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and ChristianChad
very brutal , a.i is pure chad while his brother is not even a low tier normie

That's proof that environement > genetic
Actually he has cerebral palsy, sometimes twins compete in the uterus and even fight each other, Ashton probably beat him when they were still in the womb...

thats why you gotta mew since the start!