Can the Tall Dark Handsome races really pass as curry, or is it some cope from curries in order to drag as many down with them as possible?

D

Deleted member 40739

Silver
The dark races being meds, latinos, menas, afghanis.
Akedar

These are the curries we are told we look like according to org curries:

Attachments

• Akedar.jpg
    Akedar.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Joe Rogancel and Xangsane
Everyone you posted except morrone look like shit or photoshopped, and morone can pass in punjab upper caste

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, HaShem and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Gengar, iam good boy and 3 others
Everyone you posted except morrone look like shit or photoshopped, and morone can pass in punjab upper caste
Morrone is the one that looks like shit. lol

I dont think you understand the meaning "pass". Sure there are lighter curries like Urban but that guy looks Iranian and not curry.

Lol at punjab. You niggers are black as coal and ugly as fuck bar the rare Iranic looking rape baby

Morrone is the one that looks like shit. lol

I dont think you understand the meaning "pass". Sure there are lighter curries like Urban but that guy looks Iranian and not curry.

Lol at punjab. You niggers are black as coal and ugly as fuck bar the rare Iranic looking rape baby

View attachment 2633791
Those are Punjab low caste .

First nigga looks AI generated

some pakistanis look like the dark handsome caucasian races due to higher dardic blood but that's it,we do not look like aboriginal curries at all lol curries don't understand they're brown and even if light usually have aboriginal influenced features.they have no concept of nuance or sentience.

jfl at arabs being like curries,women actually like handsome arabs due to their features which are different and better and more exotic than curries jfl

I'm a latino passing latino and i get complimented if someone thinks im chaddam esp with beard but not a fucking curry lmao

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
some pakistanis look like the dark handsome caucasian races due to higher dardic blood but that's it,we do not look like aboriginal curries at all lol curries don't understand they're brown and even if light usually have aboriginal influenced features.they have no concept of nuance or sentience.

jfl at arabs being like curries,women actually like handsome arabs due to their features which are different and better and more exotic than curries jfl

I'm a latino passing latino and i get complimented if someone thinks im chaddam esp with beard but not a fucking curry lmao

@Xangsane
yes, correct

My fiancee made it very clear she likes Arabs who look somewhat whitish. She's mulatta arab

no,curry albinoids look like aboriginals with ligthter skin.southern aryan,iranic and semitic feats are different from each other despite the same coloring let alone a fucking nocaucasoid lighter weddoid race like 'muh brahmin'curries.

yes, correct

My fiancee made it very clear she likes Arabs who look somewhat whitish. She's mulatta arab
even darker yemenis look different than these brown and lighter muh brahmin weddoids lol i have a mulatto cousin that looks yemeni and is extremely handsome,his name is jujuan and whenever i see a yemeni that looks good he looks like my cousin jujuan that women go apeshit over.

edit my cousin looks a bit like akhi ayman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
even darker yemenis look different than these brown and lighter muh brahmin weddoids lol i have a mulatto cousin that looks yemeni and is extremely handsome,his name is jujuan and whenever i see a yemeni that looks good he looks like my cousin jujuan that women go apeshit over.

edit my cousin looks a bit like akhi ayman
what ethnicities are the women?

@GuyFromSingapore would never pass as southern aryan or semitic but weddoid like most indiand and even indids are different looking like semites look different than southern aryans like me despite same coloring

most indians have noncaucasoid faces or features.bengalis look fucking mestizo jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
The dark races being meds, latinos, menas, afghanis.
View attachment 2633761
View attachment 2633749View attachment 2633750 View attachment 2633765

These are the curries we are told we look like according to org curries:

View attachment 2633769
Meds can resemble Indians, mainly MENA ones, but European Meds can't obviously pass as typical Indians, only as the lightest ones, since Gracile-Meds can overlap with higher caste Indians.

Latinos(as) can look like anything, many triracials could pass for Indians and vice versa. This Indian female pass as a random Brazilian:
women-thumb1632797644.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Xangsane
Meds can resemble Indians, mainly MENA ones, but European Meds can't obviously pass as typical Indians, only as the lightest ones, since Gracile-Meds can overlap with higher caste Indians.

Latinos(as) can look like anything, many triracials could pass for Indians and vice versa. This Indian female pass as a random Brazilian:
she looks curry

no,indids are cuckasoid but look like their own thing,most indians even brahmins are weddoids just light.triracial cuckasoids like me from latino america look ether south euro or mena not indian jfl

no,indids are cuckasoid but look like their own thing,most indians even brahmins are weddoids just light.triracial cuckasoids like me from latino america look ether south euro or mena not indian jfl
I said that they pass, not that they look identical. Most brown people, whether latam, Indian, MENA overlap. Fact.

black women simp for anything not black JFL.

do you pass as white?
IMG 20230806 164537
i would say italian,eastern spanish or balkanite maybe iranian?i just look puerto rican white guy jfl afghan said i looked iranic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, SidharthTheSlayer and Xangsane
looks muttish that leans white
like a balkan prostitute i fucked said,i look most like a gypsy,but she said i was handsome gypsy not typical ugly one,she had a gypsy boyfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Xangsane
WHY would they want to be identified as curries?

He probably has some Berber admixture as well, since he’s Moroccan.
i don't look at all from that region tho not at all.i look gypsy as fuck bro esp in real life my sis looks like my twin and looks like a real life esmeralda

i don't look at all from that region tho not at all.i look gypsy as fuck bro esp in real life my sis looks like my twin and looks like a real life esmeralda
Don’t Berbers have some Southern European admixture from Roman times? If you claim Italian or Mediterranean, then it makes sense.

Don’t Berbers have some Southern European admixture from Roman times? If you claim Italian or Mediterranean, then it makes sense.
maybe so.i have 14% italian ancestry from tuscany so their roman blood makes them look more european?

greeks look like curries.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055