Can there be any causes of negative canthal tilt?

V

vex01

Iron
It’s been around a year since I’ve gotten negative canthal tilt and it’s just worsening I think.
Before I had a neutral tilt now it’s literally negative as hell
No larpers or jokes thx

google says "smoking and excessive alcohol consumption as well as excessive sun exposure without proper sunscreen" but personally i dont know i have a neutral canthal tilt but it can also be the angle your looking at yourself with but thats certainly unlikely

google says "smoking and excessive alcohol consumption as well as excessive sun exposure without proper sunscreen" but personally i dont know i have a neutral canthal tilt but it can also be the angle your looking at yourself with but thats certainly unlikely
I don’t do any of those sadly

Genetics and being obese are the only things I know
Idk bro everyone in my family has positive/neutral and everyone else in my genes nb got negative, I can’t be making it up i can show u my face on discord
Also i’m low bf my entire life

Sleeping on side could drag it down one side , also a droopy lower eye lid gives the appearance of a neg

Sleeping on side could drag it down one side , also a droopy lower eye lid gives the appearance of a neg
Well the entire eye drooped, it is mostly on one side but the other one has it a little bit, I looked at the medial canthus to the end of the eye and it sure is negative, not because of droopy eyelid appreance

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Well the entire eye drooped, it is mostly on one side but the other one has it a little bit, I looked at the medial canthus to the end of the eye and it sure is negative, not because of droopy eyelid appreance
Surgery might be the only way

Yeah canthoplasty, but my main focus is trying to find the reason cuz if it worsens more im losing my sanity
Sleep on back so ur sleep isn’t worsening it

Yeah canthoplasty, but my main focus is trying to find the reason cuz if it worsens more im losing my sanity
Canthal tilt is the most imprtant for the eye in my opinion , its near impossible to be attractive with one

Sleep on back so ur sleep isn’t worsening it
nah bro, sleeping on the back keeps the mouth open i’d have to get a mouth tape, i don’t think side sleeping can cause this but, I did start putting my glasses “low” to hide my nose more, maybe it forced my eyes to look down more and changed my tilt, I’m not sure if this forms logic but there can’t be any other reason I always slept on a side

nah bro, sleeping on the back keeps the mouth open i’d have to get a mouth tape, i don’t think side sleeping can cause this but, I did start putting my glasses “low” to hide my nose more, maybe it forced my eyes to look down more and changed my tilt, I’m not sure if this forms logic but there can’t be any other reason I always slept on a side
Glasses part is bs

Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid Deoxyribonucleic acid