Can these yt accounts actually make money and get monetised

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Diamond
IMG 2968

Seen a bunch popping up lately posting movies getting tons of views and they probably don’t get monetised I’m assuming but why do accounts keep on posting them then ?

Some of them literally post the exact movie name and some make an ai thumbnail and change the movie name

i'm proud of u, little incel

but the issue is that literally nobody asked :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
wow you got mad and called me an incel
meanwhile we both at same site, and yet im married for 4 years and you insult for no reason. whos incel lol

meanwhile we both at same site, and yet im married for 4 years and you insult for no reason. whos incel lol
so tell me, little incel

how do you know that u know more than me about that "industry"? :forcedsmile:

i dont know shit about industry ahahahahahahah you jerk
to translate: ur a dumb, broke, envious nigger, which is why u just HAD to mention that ur better at something than someone else

Funny GIF

to translate: ur a dumb, broke, envious nigger, which is why u just HAD to mention that ur better at something than someone else

Funny GIF
Translation : your subhuman ass takes everything seriously because how insecure of a moron you are so you have to defend yourself against every single low effort shit u see on internet
3000 laughing GIFs muhahaha funny bro

Translation : your subhuman ass takes everything seriously because how insecure of a moron you are so you have to defend yourself against every single low effort shit u see on internet
3000 laughing GIFs muhahaha funny bro
translation: "muhahaha it was just a joke bro please don't test my actual knowledge because I have the intelligence of a lobomotized monkey and don't actually know what I'm talking about"

Take care of your wife dawg. Why u on this website is beyond me when you’re married. Shows the state of future fathers.

translation: "muhahaha it was just a joke bro please don't test my actual knowledge because I have the intelligence of a lobomotized monkey and don't actually know what I'm talking about"
Yes moron. I have no knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
maybe its to grow the acc then sell it
Probably this. Or to start peddling Shorts to kids

I don't know why YouTube doesn't just take them down though. Esp the Avengers ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: europemogger and Diarrhoea
guys its simple

1) make an AI song
2) distribute the song with an inclusive distro
3) register the song against youtube content ID via the distro
4) slip ur song into the movie
5) manipulate the movie to avoid content id detection where needed (gl finding best methods in public)
5) upload movie to youtube
6) yt detects copyright thru ur content id - places ad on video w/o a need for adsense
7) revenue checked out thru ur distro

congrats, free money