Bobmolezinha 20200729 4

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Dylan2, MentalistKebab and 7 others
Come on guys recommend some surgeries

Its sad tbh

Fixing his face would cost more money than a lifetime 8 psl hooker.
if i were him, i would moneymaxx, statutmaxx, be perfect everywhere else excepted in psl, and have a harem of hookers just to troll poor chad.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, SadnessWYJ, GigaMogger and 1 other person
like he would need to do everything that's possible in term of procedures to makes him look netter. Like even if he doesn't specially need of something, increasing this thing would allow him to slightly raise more his psl,

But in term of priority i would say that he definitely need to fixe his canthal thilt from zygoma osteotomies (i heard of it in some looksmaxx or lookisp thread and i'm not sure about the legit existence of this procedure)
He needs hair implant to get a shorter upper third,
and a lefort 1 impaction to get a shorter lower third and better philtrum to chin ratio.
He also needs to strengthen his uper and lower eyelid to be able to fully open his eyes with no effort.
And he need to do a lateral and inner augmentation canthoplasty to widen his pfl, and a removal of the skin excess excessively hooding his eyes to the point he can barely open his eyes comfortably.
Also If facemask does counter clockwise the face then he needs also a facemask,
and mse will be beneficial for him as his cheekbones are a lot narrower than his skull, both in order to help his fwhr and midface ratio to prove.
Also mandibule implant to change his gonial angle... , brow ridge implants...

Most of his facial shortening comes from hair implants and lefort 1 impaction,
he need to fix his lip posture, as well as his nct.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, fixxme and Saoirsecel
i mean as long as he's happy, what does it matter at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2697
i mean as long as he's happy, what does it matter at this point
Yeah i think that at this level he has grown with a black pill on his tongue, so he already knows how to live with his physic more than us.

Last edited:
He has so many followers on insta

Attachments

• 1EAE995D-9750-41FC-86AE-562A3E7A67BF.jpeg
    1EAE995D-9750-41FC-86AE-562A3E7A67BF.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 54
  • 85F96CBF-744C-4756-BB0A-A288E5961FFF.png
    85F96CBF-744C-4756-BB0A-A288E5961FFF.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 54
Mogs me. See it's better to be deformed than a ugly mentalcel because some foids feel bad for them.
Side show freak status = increased SMV

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Mogs me. See it's better to be deformed than a ugly mentalcel because some foids feel bad for those creatures.
Do you believe thats the reason they are with him 🤣

pray and hope god forgives him :cry:

NGL he doesn't look that bad. Like he is very ugly, but he doesn't hurt that much to look at like those burn victims or deformed people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dylan2 and Taylorswift
like he would need to do everything that's possible in term of procedures to makes him look netter. Like even if he doesn't specially need of something, increasing this thing would allow him to slightly raise more his psl,

But in term of priority i would say that he definitely need to fixe his canthal thilt from zygoma osteotomies (i heard of it in some looksmaxx or lookisp thread and i'm not sure about the legit existence of this procedure)
He needs hair implant to get a shorter upper third,
and a lefort 1 impaction to get a shorter lower third and better philtrum to chin ratio.
He also needs to strengthen his uper and lower eyelid to be able to fully open his eyes with no effort.
And he need to do a lateral and inner augmentation canthoplasty to widen his pfl, and a removal of the skin excess excessively hooding his eyes to the point he can barely open his eyes comfortably.
Also If facemask does counter clockwise the face then he needs also a facemask,
and mse will be beneficial for him as his cheekbones are a lot narrower than his skull, both in order to help his fwhr and midface ratio to prove.
Also mandibule implant to change his gonial angle... , brow ridge implants...

Most of his facial shortening comes from hair implants and lefort 1 impaction,
he need to fix his lip posture, as well as his nct.
Or Lefort 4

I agree, it is sad.

However I don't think there is anything possible

He seems to have every Failios possible

The blackpill is Brutual

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What the hell, how does this subhuman have more experience with women than me? I’m still a handholdless, kisless, relationshipless, virgin. Tf?
Its called being rich bro

even as a bigger subhuman than me this guy life mogs me to oblivion
FantasticRawBronco-size_restricted.gif

It could certainly be improved.

What the hell, how does this subhuman have more experience with women than me? I’m still a handholdless, kisless, relationshipless, virgin. Tf?
Money and status over everything. With money, even abominations can fuck hot chicks, who gives a fuck about some "true love". A lot of incels will never get that into their small brains, instead they'll save their McDonalds salary to pay for 3 surgeries and try to marry their oneities.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Money and status over everything. With money, even abominations can fuck hot chicks, who gives a fuck about some "true love". A lot of incels will never get that into their small brains, instead they'll save their McDonalds salary to pay for 3 surgeries and try to marry their oneities.
How did that subhuman even aquire money, let alone status? He looks mentally retarded.

How did that subhuman even aquire money, let alone status? He looks mentally retarded.
Probably friends or close family is rich. Just opened a random vlog on his youtube and he is sleeping in some $10 bedroom

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
But its like paying hookers, not even close to the feeling of knowing that a girl is actually sexually attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
But its like paying hookers, not even close to the feeling of knowing that a girl is actually sexually attracted to you
That depends on your mindset and how much can you "love". Some people like Disney fairy tales and living happily after with 1 partner while others just wanna get a quick nut and move on, do something else.

Itsover 2
absolutely brutal

That depends on your mindset and how much can you "love". Some people like Disney fairy tales and living happily after with 1 partner while others just wanna get a quick nut and move on, do something else.

My fairy tales are getting the quick nut but I imagine it would ruin a lot of the experience knowing the girl was repulsed by me, maybe others wouldn't care

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel