Can this heightmaxx potion work? Shortcels GTFIH ‼️

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

finest brown boy in Toronto
Ok so
To grow taller you need high levels of HGH
I asked chat gpt what increases hgh and it gave me this

“There are several supplements that are believed to potentially increase human growth hormone levels. Some of these supplements include L-arginine, L-glutamine, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), melatonin, ornithine, and creatine. However, it's important to note that individual responses to these supplements can vary, and it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplements to your routine.”

Taking this information I decided to create the ultimate height maxx potion
You will need all of this

1.raw milk, regular milk or premade high protein Shake
2.protien powder of high quality
3.L arginine
4.L glutamine
5.GABA
6.creatine
7. Vitamin d3+k2, 5000ius or higher
8. Orthinine

Get all of this and make sure the supplements are in a powder or capsule form so u can blend it into a shake

Can this work ?
Lmk

• JFL
Reactions: elpapusupremo, 5'7 zoomer and User28823
Solution
itzyaboyJJ
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
Dnr shove a dildo up yo ass
Supplements dont get absorbed fully
They are cope besides d3 and k2

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
How come ?
What about a collagen supplement which contains those amino acids
Because most are snake oil and extracted with kerosene, idk bout collagen supps or powder. Ur better off ingesting real high quality food and bone broth imo

• +1
Because most are snake oil and extracted with kerosene, idk bout collagen supps or powder. Ur better off ingesting real high quality food and bone broth imo
Ok thanks and how many ius of d3 is optimal ?

Just use 3 to 5 IUs a say and see how high HGH and IGF-1 are (blood test).

Not HGH but IGF-1 is responsible for growth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vanilla and itzyaboyJJ
I don’t wanna get diabetes
most of the supplements u listed increase hgh
if you increase hgh your glucose system is gonna be wack
its proof they dont work well jfl
no diabetes = no growth boyo

• So Sad
most of the supplements u listed increase hgh
if you increase hgh your glucose system is gonna be wack
its proof they dont work well jfl
no diabetes = no growth boyo
So ur saying if I get diabetes I will grow ?

height is genetics

u can stunt your growth for sure, but u cant increase it

sorry buddyboyo, its all cope
Hgh can make you taller if you use it during puberty. You can become taller than what your genetics allow. That's why people with gigantism become unnaturally high.

So ur saying if I get diabetes I will grow ?
something like that jfl

into IGF-1, which is responsible for growth.
im pretty sure this is true
however, ive seen the claim being tossed around and I tried finding a source, do you have any for it?
It would make sense that igf-1 would be the main hormone however doesnt hgh have some affect on the growth plates?

something like that jfl

however, ive seen the claim being tossed around and I tried finding a source, do you have any for it?
It would make sense that igf-1 would be the main hormone however doesnt hgh have some affect on the growth plates?
IGF-1 is what is converted from HGH.

• +1
something like that jfl

GH is not the same as IGF-1. GH is what is metabolized into IGF-1, which is responsible for growth.
So a better question is what can increase IGF1 levels ?

something like that jfl

So eating foods high in sugars help with growth?

So a better question is what can increase IGF1 levels ?
Caloric surplus. Basically, becoming fat. Don't use this method.

Elevated HGH also increases IGF-1, so you can use HGH.

I'm on 5 IUs a day, and my HGH is 5.88 ng/mL (reference range limit: 3 ng/mL) and my IGF-1 is 250 ng/mL (reference range limit: 350 ng/mL).

IGF-1 had to be way higher, but it seems my liver metabolism isn't good at converting HGH into IGF-1, which is why my IGF-1 is low for the HGH dose and level.

• +1
Caloric surplus. Basically, becoming fat. Don't use this method.

Elevated HGH also increases IGF-1, so you can use HGH.

I'm on 5 IUs a day, and my HGH is 5.88 ng/mL (reference range limit: 3 ng/mL) and my IGF-1 is 250 ng/mL (reference range limit: 350 ng/mL).

IGF-1 had to be way higher, but it seems my liver metabolism isn't good at converting HGH into IGF-1, which is why my IGF-1 is low for the HGH dose and level.
You need more carbs/sugar nigga for insulin to promote gh conversion to igf1. insulin supresses gh and converts it to igf1.
You can spike your insulin (your endogenous hgh production will stop) and afterwards inject hgh. The exogenous hgh will be absorbed directly into the bloodstream and it will bypass normal regulatory mechanisms of the hpa axis primarily leading to igf1 production.
Also take aspirin to inhibit serine phosphorylation of irs1 which will increase insulin sensitivity and overall increases igf1 (short term at least, so you can cycle aspirin jfl) as shown in growth hormone treated animals and in diabatic patienets where the igf1 even goes above their pre diabetes baseline when taking aspirin

• +1
So eating foods high in sugars help with growth?
no i was joking. (unless for calories, yes)
i meant that hgh can cause diabetes because hgh is a very important hormone for blood glucose regulation, any supplement that claims to raise it will also cause the same thing as hgh