Can this little device change the chin in any way?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I bought this little thing hoping to give myself a little 1-3 mm of forward growth. Since you use the incisors to chew with it, can it make the chin stronger/wider? Just in theory.

Attachments

• 2FF77999-0D15-4636-9344-5C35F67EBF25.jpeg
    2FF77999-0D15-4636-9344-5C35F67EBF25.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
  • EE12177C-59A4-4FB8-BB91-D3576F3B6D8A.jpeg
    EE12177C-59A4-4FB8-BB91-D3576F3B6D8A.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
mandibola-TikTok-758x426.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy, bugeye and 8 others
And what about ramus length?

Looks like cope ngl

No stop coping get genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BradAniston and .*my*.
@TheCopefulCurry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and .*my*.
If this isn’t cope, it’ll be added to my cart asap.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and .*my*.
@Ocelot will tell you the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Norberg and .*my*.
Dude I’m chad already, I just need a little extra 1-2 mm.
Chin is entirely genetic and does not respond to exercise like your masseter does, get a genio if you really want those 2mms

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Chin is entirely genetic and does not respond to exercise like your masseter does, get a genio if you really want those 2mms
So in your opinion a kid who was a mouth breather, sucked a pacifier, had 8 extractions and chewed mashed potatoes would have the same chin as a person who was a consistent nose breather with perfect tongue posture and grew up eating nuts and with no extractions?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
So in your opinion a kid who was a mouth breather, sucked a pacifier, had 8 extractions and chewed mashed potatoes would have the same chin as a person who was a consistent nose breather with perfect tongue posture and grew up eating nuts and with no extractions?

Chin is entirely genetic plus you cannot remodel your face structure past 12 it's too late.

Chewing solid objects like that tool you posted a pic of will rip your dentition apart and create an openbite if anything.

Get either a genioplasty or implants.

• +1
You can do whatever the fuck you want with it, there are no rules of the falim nigger
The gum is thin. You would have teeth friction if you chew falim with incisors.

The gum is thin. You would have teeth friction if you chew falim with incisors.
Keep shilling this shitty product and coping for falim, it mogs in everyway, and if you’re so scared about teeth friction, just use two pieces theory

• +1
Keep shilling this shitty product and coping for falim, it mogs in everyway, and if you’re so scared about teeth friction, just use two pieces theory
We’ll find out if it’s shitty or not in a couple of years, that also applies to “mewing is cope”. I will make a thread with x rays and pictures. If it turns out that it’s not cope then I will tag clowns and laugh at them for bullshitting while I was making change.