Can This Result In Infinite Growth?

D

Duidee

Iron
Hey, I have read many threads on the use of AIs in teens, and gotten conflicting information. If you keep e2 below 20pg/dl do your growth plates stop fusing altogether or does it just slow them down? I just turned 16 a week ago and am on Aromasin/MK - if I stay below 20pg/dl can I grow into my late teens and early 20s, even if it is slower? How tall can I realistically get? Is it possible for me to make 182cm+ if I am ~173 rn?

Also, if I do not dip below 10pg/dl and keep this regiment up for 4-5 years will there be any brain damage from lower overall E?

Responses based on data appreciated, and advice on any ways I can legitimately heightmaxx also appreciated

-Duidee

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
no, you can only grow until your genetic potential. you can't be 9 ft tall (unless you're some kind of a mutant ofc)

no, you can only grow until your genetic potential. you can't be 9 ft tall (unless you're some kind of a mutant ofc)
How do you calculate genetic potential? or is it more nebulous than that.

Hey, I have read many threads on the use of AIs in teens, and gotten conflicting information. If you keep e2 below 20pg/dl do your growth plates stop fusing altogether or does it just slow them down? I just turned 16 a week ago and am on Aromasin/MK - if I stay below 20pg/dl can I grow into my late teens and early 20s, even if it is slower? How tall can I realistically get? Is it possible for me to make 182cm+ if I am ~173 rn?

Also, if I do not dip below 10pg/dl and keep this regiment up for 4-5 years will there be any brain damage from lower overall E?

Responses based on data appreciated, and advice on any ways I can legitimately heightmaxx also appreciated

-Duidee
depends on how much you grew in the last year.
Its all about height velocity

~3.5cm jfl

So thats pretty in line
According to this trajectory youll grow about 2.5 cm in the next year and then another 2 in the following year
What AI's to is decrease the deceleration of height

Say normally youll go in a yearly fashion
3.5cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

With AI's due to delaying the fusion you can potentially grow for longer and height wont level off as fast
3.5cm
3.0cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

It decreases how fast your height gain per year levels off.
Whereas GH will increase how much you grow in the year

both lead to overall more height gain but work in different ways which is why people suggest using them together

T
View attachment 1699980
So thats pretty in line
According to this trajectory youll grow about 2.5 cm in the next year and then another 2 in the following year

3.5cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

With AI's due to delaying the fusion you can potentially grow for longer and height wont level off as fast
3.5cm
3.0cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

both lead to overall more height gain but work in different ways which is why people suggest using them together
These are just projections of an average based off your height over the last year + average height velocity over time so dont take it as gospel.

View attachment 1699980
So thats pretty in line

3.5cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

3.5cm
3.0cm
2.5cm
2cm
~0

all this research but onion juice did more for me than ai's

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No the point is that ur plates never ever fuse and when u do grow forever u still only grow very little
I will link a video for you guys and Protein during prepubertal and early puberty years is more important then genetics infact it is very rare that the genetics that it isnt more important then the genetics of growth

-Duidee

Yes, but GH and IGF-1 decrease over time, so if you want to keep growing, you need to maintain those two high.