Can training certain muscle groups make you look taller?

ethan1211

ethan1211

Iron
Im 15 and almost 5’10, but look like 5’7 according to my friends which i highly suspect is due to my wide hips and bigger head. I looked it up and growing muscle mass in certain areas can make an illusion that your head is smaller, so in my case could putting on some muscle help my case? Ik this sounds like the upmost cope but it makes perfect sense to me. Lmk what yall think

ye train this muscle saar

@halloweed @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, wastedspermcel, ethan1211 and 2 others
Im 15 and almost 5’10, but look like 5’7 according to my friends which i highly suspect is due to my wide hips and bigger head. I looked it up and growing muscle mass in certain areas can make an illusion that your head is smaller, so in my case could putting on some muscle help my case? Ik this sounds like the upmost cope but it makes perfect sense to me. Lmk what yall think
Yo good evening retards @Always Stay You @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel @looksmaxxing223

I bone smash my skull at 90degrees every night alongside with the bottom of my foot, but you have to take into consideration the process of chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation is affected by key factors (such as Sox9, Runx2, BMPs) and cell signals (such as Wnt, TGF-β, FGF, Ihh, and Nocth), thereby promoting the synthesis of ECM and expressing the characteristics and functions of chondrocytes.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, MA_ascender, Always Stay You and 2 others
Yo good evening retards @Always Stay You @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel @looksmaxxing223

I bone smash my skull at 90degrees every night alongside with the bottom of my foot, but you have to take into consideration the process of chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation is affected by key factors (such as Sox9, Runx2, BMPs) and cell signals (such as Wnt, TGF-β, FGF, Ihh, and Nocth), thereby promoting the synthesis of ECM and expressing the characteristics and functions of chondrocytes.
Bro im a grey pls speak english

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and halloweed
So does high shoulder waist ratio make an illusion that ur taller?
Lol idk why you’re stressing so much when cartilage is a kind of connective tissue that buffers pressure and is essential to protect joint movement. It is difficult to self-recover once cartilage is damaged due to the lack of blood vessels, lymph, and nerve tissues. Repair of cartilage injury is mainly achieved by stimulating chondrocyte proliferation and extracellular matrix (ECM) synthesis. Cartilage homeostasis involves the regulation of multiple growth factors and the transduction of cellular signals. It is a very complicated process that has not been elucidated in detail.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
So does high shoulder waist ratio make an illusion that ur taller?
NIGGA WAHT DA FUQ IS THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 2024 10 20 023320

But sure yeah, it'll make your hips seem a little less wider if you have broad shoulders + trained.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ethan1211

Nigga go sleep

• +1
Reactions: halloweed