Can trt help me develop bigger and more robust facial bones when I’m still in puberty

louisz

louisz

Iron
So I have seen some transcels having developed diphmorphic facial bones after being on testosterone since puberty, so it would work for me too right? I only have test in the 500-600 range and trt would save me

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
depends on your age, if you’re below the age of 17 then stay away from trt. your sex drive peaks at 17-19 then after you can hop on

• WTF
depends on your age, if you’re below the age of 17 then stay away from trt. your sex drive peaks at 17-19 then after you can hop on
What about that one compound that makes your brain release lh and the other hormones to naturally produce testosterone? I forgot the name

• +1
What about that one compound that makes your brain release lh and the other hormones to naturally produce testosterone? I forgot the name
I dont know it either I’m prob the last person you resort to on .org

Enclo. It can work but decreases igf-1 a bit. Dunno if it would get my test levels higher than baseline after coming off tho.

So I have seen some transcels having developed diphmorphic facial bones after being on testosterone since puberty, so it would work for me too right? I only have test in the 500-600 range and trt would save me
Same, probably gonna fake low T to the doc to prescribe me some TRT