Can u dye your own hair?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
It’s quite expensive getting it done at the 💈

• +1
Reactions: finn899
it's quite easy, protip rub vaseline along the hairline so you don't stain your skin/ears and such.

I dye it in the same way that women dye their roots, there's plenty of guides on it, you basically just part it and brush it on.

• +1
Reactions: finn899, Zonar and kovacs
it's quite easy, protip rub vaseline along the hairline so you don't stain your skin/ears and such.

I dye it in the same way that women dye their roots, there's plenty of guides on it, you basically just part it and brush it on.
it looks good and natural? I assume you also dye your hair darker.

Really miring your knowledge, one of the better users around.

I think il gradually start dying my hair darker so people don’t notice.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
it looks good and natural? I assume you also dye your hair darker.

Really miring your knowledge, one of the better users around.

I think il gradually start dying my hair darker so people don’t notice.
I'm light blond naturally, whether it looks natural or not depends more on your other features rather than how well of a job you did at dyeing your hair, try brown before you try black, it fits most people better, it didn't fit me though.

by the way you'll need different dye for your brows and lashes, it's less irritating on the skin, also comes in a tube that you mix with peroxide when you need it, lasts forever.

one issue: if you're light naturally and you dye it dark your outgrowth will make your hair look thinner than it actually is, if you aren't familiar with this it'll scare you around 3 weeks after you last dyed it, it's especially annoying on the sides near your ears and the crown area.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
I'm light blond naturally, whether it looks natural or not depends more on your other features rather than how well of a job you did at dyeing your hair, try brown before you try black, it fits most people better, it didn't fit me though.

by the way you'll need different dye for your brows and lashes, it's less irritating on the skin, also comes in a tube that you mix with peroxide when you need it, lasts forever.

one issue: if you're light naturally and you dye it dark your outgrowth will make your hair look thinner than it actually is, if you aren't familiar with this it'll scare you around 3 weeks after you last dyed it, it's especially annoying on the sides near your ears and the crown area.
Thank you for the write up. Really appreciate all the advice.

This is my natural hair color, so dark brown should look normal right? I have green eyes and my skin color should fit that pheno.

Attachments

• C40738CB-BD3F-4AEB-A3FA-ADBEFD96BA1A.jpeg
    C40738CB-BD3F-4AEB-A3FA-ADBEFD96BA1A.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank you for the write up. Really appreciate all the advice.

This is my natural hair color, so dark brown should look normal right? I have green eyes and my skin color should fit that pheno.
your eyebrows are quite dark so you probably don't even have to touch those up.

lowlights are also possible but I've never seen a man do it.

is your profile picture you? 😊

What if you are dark going lighter

your eyebrows are quite dark so you probably don't even have to touch those up.

lowlights are also possible but I've never seen a man do it.
Also can u do highlights urself?

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear and Napoleon1800
ai conversion of an autistic bathroom selfie.

0% meaning it didn't add anything that wasn't there.

you don't have this issue then.

you can but it's rather tricky I'd have that done professionally.
Holy u mog

ai conversion of an autistic bathroom selfie.

0% meaning it didn't add anything that wasn't there.

you don't have this issue then.

you can but it's rather tricky I'd have that done professionally.
highlights arent necessary right?

highlights arent necessary right?
not really, especially dirty blonde/brown benefits from it, because the people that have those colors naturally usually have a bit of it at least in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
not really, especially dirty blonde/brown benefits from it, because the people that have those colors naturally usually have a bit of it at least in the summer.
what brand hair dye do you use?