Can u inject volufiline into wherever u wanna plump?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Title. Looking to chinmax

KYS IF U SAY CHIN IS JUST BINE. One mogger outside, i told him he has an aesthetiv side profile bc of your chin. He said I hate my chin bc its meaty, I said wtf? He let me touch it and it was true. SO ITS POSSIBLE

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Yes. I put volufiline on my dick and it grew half an inch in girth

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Title. Looking to chinmax

KYS IF U SAY CHIN IS JUST BINE. One mogger outside, i told him he has an aesthetiv side profile bc of your chin. He said I hate my chin bc its meaty, I said wtf? He let me touch it and it was true. SO ITS POSSIBLE
volufiline is usually used in creams and serums to plump up areas by applying it topically not for injecting if you're looking to enhance your chin you'd typically go for dermal fillers or even surgery

give checkmark

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Timmy and maxxmclooks
volufiline is usually used in creams and serums to plump up areas by applying it topically not for injecting if you're looking to enhance your chin you'd typically go for dermal fillers or even surgery

give checkmark
Lets make a lifetime deal nigger, when we see each others posts, we rep. Deal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, WhoTookVendetta and maxxmclooks

give checkmark
also volufiline takes pretty long time to work, expect at least 3 months before u see any results

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Timmy
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
Lets make a lifetime deal nigger, when we see each others posts, we rep. Deal?

nigga press the checkmark

• +1
Reactions: Timmy