Can u lose a fight if u have a knife

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
If ur 5ft5 fighting a 7ft2 300lb ogre will u win if u use 10 inch machete

machete = instant win

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lux
Only if you dont use it, even a four inch blade can take down the biggest guy.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, sytyl and Deleted member 3299
I would say yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I KNOW A GUY THAT FOUGHT OFF TWO GUYS WITH BIG KNIVES WITH A STICK LEGIT THEY RAN OFF LIKE DOGS

• +1
I KNOW A GUY THAT FOUGHT OFF TWO GUYS WITH BIG KNIVES WITH A STICK LEGIT THEY RAN OFF LIKE DOGS
did he have hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 9072 and eyearea
did he have hunter eyes
YES, HE WAS BORN IN VILLAGE ENVIRONMENT TOO AND A CHADDAM BHAI LEGIT AND HAD STRONG IMAAN AND FAITH IN HIM

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 3299
this is cope, even if you have a knife (well..not a fucking sword) the much bigger guy can just run into your face and destroy u
the thing is that one cut for the most part ain't gonna finish it unless to the neck or a very vital place, and when the much bigger guy catch you, good look.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 9072
this is cope, even if you have a knife (well..not a fucking sword) the much bigger guy can just run into your face and destroy u
the thing is that one cut for the most part ain't gonna finish it unless to the neck or a very vital place, and when the much bigger guy catch you, good look.
OR KICK LONG ASS LEGS HELP

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Azoriko and Deleted member 3299

machete = instant win
THE GUY I TALKED ABOUT WAS SHORT AROUND 5 9, TRUST ME A TALL GUY WOULD DESTROY THE SHORT GUY BUT NOT WITHOUT PAIN

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 3299
Hqdefault

if I use this will I win against 7ft 300lb dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and sytyl
I have shitty 8 inch knife I need something bigger in case 7ft ogre wants to fight and I can't jump him

Cope. kitchen knife don't care if you're 7'0 or 5'0. If it rips an intestine or slides through a rib 100% over

Cope. kitchen knife don't care if you're 7'0 or 5'0. If it rips an intestine or slides through a rib 100% over

cope back to you, you're aint gonna win with a kitchen knife against people like that:

Baltic States), Brian Shaw, Terry Hollands | Body builder, Big guys, Big  and beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Stab them in the right place and they will cry like a baby, 5’5 or 7’2

Stab them in the right place and they will cry like a baby, 5’5 or 7’2

you know that the people against you also have brains right? the huge 7'2 dude will want to kick you to the right place as well

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
no
the 7ft ogre can just step on the midget

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and Baldingman1998
Yes you can but only if you are a bottom bitch faggot with 6inch wrists who postmaxx on Incel forums everyday.

JFL no. Even an mma fighter would probably lose against a knife

maybe if a knife user knows how to fight, doubt a .me incel with knife would beat any decent mma fighter

• +1

machete = instant win

Depends where the hit lands, if it lands.
Tbh a knife is a very skill dependent weapon, best use is to hide it unless you stab.

Better chance to win against an ogre with pepper spray than a knife, I think.

• +1

keep thinking you would win against him with a knife lololololo
will put you to the ground in 1 sec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Baldingman1998, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
maybe if a knife user knows how to fight, doubt a .me incel with knife would beat any decent mma fighter
Just aim for the gut or face lmao it's impossible to lose

Stranger.gif
s

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, penis3 and Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
[QUOTE="Gorilla, post: 3598756, member: 3299

Attachments

• 1600845788994.png
    1600845788994.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: penis3, Blackout.xl and Azoriko
Yes, you cns beat way bigger guy, even if youre blind, just spam those cuts. Even if you will lose somehow,opponent will be whole in open cuts so there would be no winner in that fight

• +1
Yes, you cns beat way bigger guy, even if youre blind, just spam those cuts. Even if you will lose somehow,opponent will be whole in open cuts so there would be no winner in that fight

You're in a bubble if you believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 9072
You're in a bubble if you believe it
idk bro I have knife so sharp that if u slightly rub against ur skin it cuts u so I think I can take on anyone

your only manlets hope vs 7ft guys is to throw the knife and hope for a headshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Baldingman1998
It is over.

Like everything in life it depends on the strength difference and the actual mood. If he doesn't expect shit then he will get hurt. But if he goes in 100% he can easily disarm you and rape you analy if he is 7ft 300lb ogre muscle tbh. Even martial arts are cope if the strength varies too much. Khabib or connor would lose vs the mountain just because of the sheer strength and reach difference. He can grab/disarm/choke/outdamage/outrank etc etc.

• +1
If a mma fighter goes against a dude with a knife the mma fighter will win

mma fighters have been reported repeatedly for killing people with guns or knives who start shit with them

the main reason for this is reaction time and experience

a untrained person with a knife is just gonna telegraph it. Easiest shit to dodge.

• +1