can u pretyyboymaxx if ur short?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
unless your masc prettyboy, maybe then but idk.

coz u look like a faggot when ur a prettyboy, you need to be tall to be able to stand up when ppl confront u for looking like a cringey fag, otherwise jealous tall gymcel will try asset dominance and mog u

if i dont ascend im getting LL and jaw wraparound implant

should have money in few yrs from ITmaxxing, saving most of income

Online yea cause height won't matter. Mogging is not likely to be deliberately done unless you antagonize the other person. If you have some semblance of a physique and more importantly know how to properly fight, then you can assert dominance by throwing hands . Once you beat someone's ass word will spread to not fuck with you, and even if your small it won't matter as no one is going to likely want to start some fight with u unless they themselves are ready to get fucked.

But if you kick ass and have a good body then its the ultimate halo.No one will fuck with you and every man will respect you, and foids pussy will get wet thinking of you being the ultimate bad boy. Its honestly at least a +1 in ur smv having a rep as a good fighter.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mug, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
why does god give gift of height to ugly ppl, seeing short gl guy kills me man, heightpill is one of most brutal pills. why werent my parents smarter to not have me on caloric deficit, low protein, vegan diet. overexercise made me cortisolcel also

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Online yea cause height won't matter. Mogging is not likely to be deliberately done unless you antagonize the other person. If you have some semblance of a physique and more importantly know how to properly fight, then you can assert dominance by throwing hands . Once you beat someone's ass word will spread to not fuck with you, and even if your small it won't matter as no one is going to likely want to start some fight with u unless they themselves are ready to get fucked.

But if you kick ass and have a good body then its the ultimate halo.No one will fuck with you and every man will respect you, and foids pussy will get wet thinking of you being the ultimate bad boy. Its honestly at least a +1 in ur smv having a rep as a good fighter.
connor mcgregor will never beat 6ft jacked guy with basic fighting skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
he would probably go the distance and then kick ass. But otherwise if cardio ability is the same yea that's why their are weight classes. But the average scenario is a trained fighter vs untrained , so you can overcome some degree of weight and height disadvantages in fights .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

coz u look like a faggot when ur a prettyboy, you need to be tall to be able to stand up when ppl confront u for looking like a cringey fag, otherwise jealous tall gymcel will try asset dominance and mog u
Well

It’s over for you anyways

• JFL

even damian kater follows LL insta page :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
As a manlet, I decided to keep everything above my neck as prettyboy area and below it masc.

Whats the point of getting a masc haircut and face if you are short? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 15854
As a manlet, I decided to keep everything above my neck as prettyboy area and below it masc.

Whats the point of getting a masc haircut and face if you are short? Jfl
i agree man, im trynna do the same thing. masc prettyboy is highest smv imo, mogs chad and prettyboy. height is cucking me so bad tho

Prettyboymaxxing is the best option to ascend if you're sub 5'9" tbh. One of the biggest slayers in my school is a 5'6" prettyboy chadlite.

• Woah
height is cucking me so bad tho
Exactly, if I was tall I'd go full masc, but as manlets we simply look like jokes trying to mascmaxx
As a prettyboy girls at least don't notice your height that much

• +1
LMAO yeah he would

conor isnt that much of a manlet

a 5'5 ufc champ might not beat a 6ft.. but ngl if theyre champ im pretty sure they would

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 20368
Isnt prettbopy maxxing just regular looksmaxxing but you get a fringe instead of a masculine haircut

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15854 and LightSkinNoob
Prettyboymaxxing is the best option to ascend if you're sub 5'9" tbh. One of the biggest slayers in my school is a 5'6" prettyboy chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizon and mug
im 6"0 but get height mogged alot

im maesthetic maxxing but 6"0 isnt tall enough these days

im 6"0 but get height mogged alot

im maesthetic maxxing but 6"0 isnt tall enough these days
one inch lifts and thick sneakers

• +1
Reactions: mug
If you're short you have to pretty boy max

• +1