Can u rate me and my hair? Im 15, 182.5cm, 63kg

last sxmmer

last sxmmer

Iron
I wanna know opinion on my looks and advices without surgeries. Im clean bulking to 70kg, mewing evryday, I see improving in hallow cheeks every month, in good lightining u can see how good they r. Also wanna improve my face skin, eyes. I have great diet wit no adding sugar and salt. Twice a week can have cheat meal. i wash with cold water every day.
Photo 5373113965900582719 y
1 im
2im
3 im

• JFL
Reactions: User49
3 im

Very cute sideprofile. Wear makeup and take puberty blockers to complete ur transformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: belisa14, Mewton, User49 and 5 others
cut that disgusting hair and get tik tok hairstyle
stop wearing glasses
gymmax

• +1
Reactions: belisa14 and goo25
5,5 PSL,dont cut hair just shortent it a bit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: last sxmmer
Your face is fine. Your main problems are your shitty hairstyle and glasses. Find a good looking person with a similar phenotype and copy their haircut.

• +1
Your face is fine. Your main problems are you shitty hairstyle and glasses. Find a good looking person with a similar phenotype and copy their haircut.
I'll do eye surgery in 2025 and I'll stop wearing glasses. About hairstyle idk which one

The ammount of copemaxxers in the comments is incredible

• +1
Reactions: bddenjoyer
YOU DONT NEED TO BE MORE MASCULINE JFL. YOU LOOK GREAT DONT LISTEN TO THESE MASCULINITY COPERS.

just get rid of those glasses

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nope and last sxmmer
these forum is officially fucked , niggas overrating like crazy it's full of tiktok femboys now , nigga you're a mtn with high appeal to lesbians they might think you're a tomboy if you don't want that inject some T ma nigga

• +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 27660
these forum is officially fucked , niggas overrating like crazy it's full of tiktok femboys now , nigga you're a mtn with high appeal to lesbians they might think you're a tomboy if you don't want that inject some T ma nigga
You're retarded, he's 15. Show me 1 (one) high appeal (to people in his age range) masculine 15 year old.

• +1
I was so femine 1 year ago. I changed so much mentally and also in looks. Still changing tho, Imma post in 6 months again

Throw Ur glasses out the window and start wearing contacts, get a better hairstyle. iIf you don't get browridge after puberty, grab filler or implant

• +1
I wanna know opinion on my looks and advices without surgeries. Im clean bulking to 70kg, mewing evryday, I see improving in hallow cheeks every month, in good lightining u can see how good they r. Also wanna improve my face skin, eyes. I have great diet wit no adding sugar and salt. Twice a week can have cheat meal. i wash with cold water every day. View attachment 2369161View attachment 2369162View attachment 2369163View attachment 2369164
Just get rid of glasses and trim your hair and you're set bro