Can u tell my forward growth?

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
Is there an expert who can estimate my forward growth? Cuz im a noob in this area:feelswah:

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_123406.jpg
    IMG_20211017_123406.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211116_221705.jpg
    IMG_20211116_221705.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
it looks slightly recessed, look 90 degrees forward for accuracy

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and SubhumanCurrycel
well i think im looking straight forward in first pic
ur eyes are looking straight but ur head is tilted upwards. in any case, there is downswung skull and some recession. keep proper tongue posture from now on.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Ahrimancel
Recessed, but optimal for modern times. Your maxilla is not that bad, mandible is more recessed so probably you would need ccw rotation. Downward grown. Your neck and head posture is trash so focus on fixing that before you try softmaxxes like mewing or chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, ROTTING, Deleted member 13291 and 1 other person
not recessed, if you're recessed then i am recessed too, and i don't consider myself recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
medically/according to normies you aren't really recessed but for aesthetics/PSL standards you quite are. I don't give surgery advice but you have an ok maxilla, mandible is recessed and your chin is basically downward grown though

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, ROTTING, Deleted member 13291 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20220125 1514105772

Hello. It's not easy to tell where your orbital bone is (x-ray would be superior, of course), but by this estimation, your mandible seems somewhat recessed. Do you have an overbite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
ur eyes are looking straight but ur head is tilted upwards. in any case, there is downswung skull and some recession. keep proper tongue posture from now on.
i used to be ever more recessed im mewing for year and a half already

no you are not lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you're jutting hard not even realizing it you're that recessed
nah jutting makes my jaw a sore thats why i dont that but i slighty tilt my head forward

medically/according to normies you aren't really recessed but for aesthetics/PSL standards you quite are. I don't give surgery advice but you have an ok maxilla, mandible is recessed and your chin is basically downward grown though
thinking about that i actually think that i do have also recessed maxilla a bit because of my bug eyes that my father with good forward growth doesnt have, his eyes are almost hooded with a bit uee just like this tiktoker eyes noah beck lmao, so i guess that how my eyes gonna look in the future if i keep up with mewing progress

View attachment 1506866
Hello. It's not easy to tell where your orbital bone is (x-ray would be superior, of course), but by this estimation, your mandible seems somewhat recessed. Do you have an overbite?
greetings m8, sadly i dont have an xray, my bite is fine i never had an overbite tbh

Everything is recessed. It's done

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 13291
Not a medical recession , looks average . Don't listen to autists saying you're recessed , they compare the average man to 99%th genetics Male model's 😂

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13787, Bobbyboy and 3 others
i used to be ever more recessed im mewing for year and a half already
Fix that neck and head posture asap, if mewing even helped you then you sabotaged progress by having bad posture.

• +1
Not a medical recession , looks average . Don't listen to autists saying you're recessed , they compare the average man to 99%th genetics Male model's 😂
Modern average is recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 13291 and Birdcell
Yeah, but in developed countries it is. No one cares about africa or other uncivilized people.
You know , what's interesting ? That , in many areas of human culture and anthropology , undeveloped , or uncivilized countries , preserve many traits , that globalozed , new humans don't have anymore. For e.g some of the languages of isolated tribes and forgotten lands , are most of the complex languages in the world , or many hunter gatherer tribes still have ancient enzymes that help them for e.g eat food we wouldn't now ,and so on

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You know , what's interesting ? That , in many areas of human culture and anthropology , undeveloped , or uncivilized countries , preserve many traits , that globalozed , new humans don't have anymore. For e.g some of the languages of isolated tribes and forgotten lands , are most of the complex languages in the world , or many hunter gatherer tribes still have ancient enzymes that help them for e.g eat food we wouldn't now ,and so on
Interesting with the enzymes. But i'd argue that the lifestyle we lost is the biggest problem. Imagine people living in the modern world, but with all the good habits like mewing, hard diet, good posture and at the same time having the nutrition, education and all the other things which we're acustomed to. Also our lifestyle literally smashes our testosterone and psychical health. If not the technology we would all probably die by the time we would be 2yo, there is no natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291 and Birdcell
  • +1
Yeah, but in developed countries it is. No one cares about africa or other uncivilized people.
its the same in africa most of these people arent tribal anymore, they are poor but already living in civilization

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Interesting with the enzymes. But i'd argue that the lifestyle we lost is the biggest problem. Imagine people living in the modern world, but with all the good habits like mewing, hard diet, good posture and at the same time having the nutrition, education and all the other things which we're acustomed to. Also our lifestyle literally smashes our testosterone and psychical health. If not the technology we would all probably die by the time we would be 2yo, there is no natural selection.
This
But the sad truth is , that will never go back to our rigid and healthy lifestyle from ancient times , because humans adapted now to modern time . Unless there will be a nuclear war :lul: , where the survivors will have to live this way

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DivineBeing
you are downgrown recess

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 13291