Can u use dick extender 24 hours a day

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Or is it more effective to have it on for 12 hours

So many people only use it for lile 5 hours and im like wtf. Isnt longer better.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5522
The extender breaks down the tissues so the body repairs them larger and stronger. If you're not giving your dick time to recover, you're not going to make any gains.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlphaDude, SexyMofo, thecel and 9 others
I mean no offense but why do you obsess dick size that much are you in a bad situation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, thecel, toolateforme and 3 others
The extender breaks down the tissues so the body repairs them larger and stronger. If you're not giving your dick time to recover, you're not going to make any gains.
How many hours is optimal? I read somewhere its around 11 hours

Is it same principle with jelqing? I read it should be done 100 times 4 days a week with 3 rest days?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I mean no offense but why do you obsess dick size that much are you in a bad situation?
No i have a big cock but i want a monster anaconda to destroy sluts. The bigger the better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SexyMofo, jordanbarrettisgod, Loud_Jock and 5 others
If you want to get necrosis and get your dick chopped of, yes

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
How many hours is optimal? I read somewhere its around 11 hours

Is it same principle with jelqing? I read it should be done 100 times 4 days a week with 3 rest days?
Go to r/ajelqforyou for the most optimal and efficient techniques/advice, other sites like pegym and thundersplace are full of useless bullshit.

No man.

I wear mine - silicone sleeve based - most of the waking day.

Some guys wear them at night but I tried that and my dick went dark and cold within a couple of hours. Would not recommend.

Generally recommend doing a PE routine (search my thread) to get it bigger, extend through the day and recover at night.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i just dont understand why 24 hours isnt the best? isnt longer stretching better?

its like mewing for 12 hours instead of 24 hours

i just dont understand why 24 hours isnt the best? isnt longer stretching better?

its like mewing for 12 hours instead of 24 hours

For the same reason lifting weights for 24 hours a day isn't healthy.

• +1
For the same reason lifting weights for 24 hours a day isn't healthy.
how many hours per day should the extender be used?

how many hours per day should the extender be used?
Anything from 6 to 12 hours is good.
I wear mine at night because wearing it when walking around or just sitting, let alone bending down is a pain in the ass. After 5 hours of wearing it I wake up because it hurts, so I get about 5 hours every night.

• +1
Look man, how about u do it, and tells us how it goes 😂

I wear mine at night because wearing it when walking around or just sitting, let alone bending down is a pain in the ass. After 5 hours of wearing it I wake up because it hurts, so I get about 5 hours every night.
How can it hurt? Does it hurt at the foreskin where u attached it or over the entire dick?

it doesnt hurt for me but my foreskin gets a bit red from it.

How can it hurt? Does it hurt at the foreskin where u attached it or over the entire dick?

It will hurt honestly , I can't last 5 hrs too, unless you have well conditioned dick then that's diff thing , try man, maybe you can be a professional PE coach, I see the talent in you

• Woah
It will hurt honestly , I can't last 5 hrs too, unless you have well conditioned dick then that's diff thing , try man, maybe you can be a professional PE coach, I see the talent in you
Does it hurt the entire dick for u or only the skin where its attached?

Lmao let us know if this actually works

Lifefuel, I'll try that. Which specific product are you using? I wanna purchase it to get my dick bigger

Does it hurt the entire dick for u or only the skin where its attached?
The sensation is like both, whatever it is, growing penis needs Physical Indicator, anything hurts, darkened, or shrink means it needs to rest, listen to your penis, u will see it gradually get stronger

The sensation is like both, whatever it is, growing penis needs Physical Indicator, anything hurts, darkened, or shrink means it needs to rest, listen to your penis, u will see it gradually get stronger
Use Phallosan tho, it's way more comfy and effective than extender

RAITEIII

tell us how it goes

Go to r/ajelqforyou for the most optimal and efficient techniques/advice, other sites like pegym and thundersplace are full of useless bullshit.
funny that those sites have been around forever, I remember browsing them occasionally 13 years ago :lul: yet nobody was talking about maxillary recession

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer

It only hurts on the spot of the penis shaft where the ring is pressing on. It's basically 3kg of force concentrated on my tiny penis shaft for hours. It hurts for 5 seconds after taking it off and then the pain is gone.
On my penis head or foreskin it doesn't hurt at all. My piss hole is deformed for about 30 min after taking it off because of the vacuum but it goes back quickly.