deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
Dudes with mogger names often times r moggers

And dudes with incel names r often times incel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 84615, Kaari and 1 other person
It is known that the name usually has an effect on the person who carries it. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) changed bad names to good names.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Because names have meanings, these meanings will inevitably have an effect on the person who carries the name. Names have an effect on the things that are named, and the things that are named have an effect on their names, whether they are beautiful or ugly, light or heavy, subtle or crude.

• +1
Reactions: Awan, framemoggerr, Bars and 1 other person
the opposite. your parents can sense what you'll grow up to be, and will name you accordingly

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Bars, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
I will probably become well off and get a Chad son via ivf, his name will be Adam and take my mogger Surname which means high status in arabic

Last edited:
the opposite. your parents can sense what you'll grow up to be, and will name you accordingly
What if ur mom names u eren yeager

Giorgio

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Darkeningstar
It is known that the name usually has an effect on the person who carries it. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) changed bad names to good names.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Because names have meanings, these meanings will inevitably have an effect on the person who carries the name. Names have an effect on the things that are named, and the things that are named have an effect on their names, whether they are beautiful or ugly, light or heavy, subtle or crude.
dnr you niggas marry ur counsins dnr dnr dnr dnr sand nigger

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
Also don't ever call me sand nigger again , I'm a wide framed curry who mogs you chud.

Zyzz is also a sandnigger btw
zyzz was from the russian-istan countries. idc what you have to day zyzzs dead corpse mogs you anyday of the week silly fuck dnr ignored haha

zyzz was from the russian-istan countries. idc what you have to day zyzzs dead corpse mogs you anyday of the week silly fuck dnr ignored haha
That roided framlet doesn't mog shit .

That roided framlet doesn't mog shit .
jfl ur pray to allah 5 times a day on ur knees like a cucky slut, jfl at this u also have a foid with her tities poking through as ur avi, isnt that zina you stupid cuck

jfl ur pray to allah 5 times a day on ur knees like a cucky slut, jfl at this u also have a foid with her tities poking through as ur avi, isnt that zina you stupid cuck
That's not Zina but sin.
I am a sinner no doubt about it .

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Mohamed is a huge failo name tho. Ngl he was probably ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and deadstock
Kinda
Most rich/famous people have mogger names like Cristiano Ronaldo or Demetrius Johnson for example

never seen an attractive muhhamad irl

Mohamed is a huge failo name tho. Ngl he was probably ugly
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was the most beautiful and handsome of people in appearance.

Al-Bukhaari (3549) and Muslim (2337) narrated that al-Bara’ said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was the most handsome of people in face and body.

At-Tirmidhi (2811) narrated – and classed it as saheeh – from Jaabir ibn Samurah, who said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on a moonlit night, and I started looking at the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and at the moon, and he was wearing a red suit, and in my view he was more beautiful than the moon.

Al-Bukhaari (3556) and Muslim (2769) narrated that Ka‘b ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) said: When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was happy, his face would shine, as if it were a piece of the moon, and we would recognize that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Bars, enriquecel and 1 other person
Im going to change my name its weak and faggot like

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and enriquecel
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was the most beautiful and handsome of people in appearance.

Al-Bukhaari (3549) and Muslim (2337) narrated that al-Bara’ said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was the most handsome of people in face and body.

At-Tirmidhi (2811) narrated – and classed it as saheeh – from Jaabir ibn Samurah, who said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on a moonlit night, and I started looking at the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and at the moon, and he was wearing a red suit, and in my view he was more beautiful than the moon.

Al-Bukhaari (3556) and Muslim (2769) narrated that Ka‘b ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) said: When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was happy, his face would shine, as if it were a piece of the moon, and we would recognize that.

prolly written by some stupid jew

• Ugh..
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
My name sucks ass, jfl at my dad naming me after some city

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Ugly ass mfs on here acting like they aren’t sex starved and wouldn’t fuck their cousins if given the chance. If you had a gl causing Ik for a fact ur incel ass would try raping her if she looked at you funny.

• JFL
Ugly ass mfs on here acting like they aren’t sex starved and wouldn’t fuck their cousins if given the chance. If you had a gl causing Ik for a fact ur incel ass would try raping her if she looked at you funny.
cope incel