Can we all start wearing sun hats and make it seem normal for young afults?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
seriously I cant take it with the sun damaging my skin and scalp like that :feelswah:
66DF6911 0423 4A84 83D4 25CDE86815C9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9670
What does the sun do to your scalp?

• Ugh..
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
What does the sun do to your scalp?
3F99AA7D 9E25 4CE2 BEAE DCB9DB11A093

but my focus was on the not wearing that much sunscreen and generally better sun protection as sun = very bad

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
are u baldcel?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 9670
seriously I cant take it with the sun damaging my skin and scalp like that :feelswah:
View attachment 1207685
If you are dead set on wearing them, then yes. But in my view, they are very un stylish, look kind of gay, and are not as effective at protecting your skin from the sun. You would be better off wearing sunscreen, which is what I do. I also spray tan to mind fuck people by reverse aging while getting tanner skin.

• +1
If you are dead set on wearing them, then yes. But in my view, they are very un stylish, look kind of gay, and are not as effective at protecting your skin from the sun. You would be better off wearing sunscreen, which is what I do. I also spray tan to mind fuck people by reverse aging while getting tanner skin.
I would buy one that covers atleast half my fac thats still not enough ? its over then :ogre:

I would buy one that covers atleast half my fac thats still not enough ? its over then :ogre:
You can make it work, just would have to invest a lot of money into it, so you don't end up with something that's basically just an overpriced sombrero. You would need to probably get one that is a dark color since darker colors tend to absorb heat and light. And it would need to be pretty durable to last long. I would say it needs to be at least 50 dollars price wise. But here's the problem, and this is what what made me join "team sunscreen" if you will - is that even being outside, like in a car or a glass window can give you sun damage. So even if you were wearing a hat, you possibly get sun damage due to forward facing light. IE if you are driving against a sunset, being around reflective objects, being near the water, being at a higher altitude. If I were you id buy a hat and also apply sunscreen to your face for 360 degree coverage. Or if you don't want to use sunscreen, buy the hat and wear a ski mask or something.

• +1
You seem to be into the hat idea. So I would buy the hat, then either buy a face mask cover or some high quality sunscreen such as neutrogena SPF 100, ISDN SPF 60, or Cera Ve SPF 50.

• +1
You seem to be into the hat idea. So I would buy the hat, then either buy a face mask cover or some high quality sunscreen such as neutrogena SPF 100, ISDN SPF 60, or Cera Ve SPF 50.
now that I think about it large hat + face mask in public might be enough
I tried sunscreen but I just cant smear that shit it everday on my face, sometimes even multiple times

• +1
I tried sunscreen but I just cant smear that shit it everday on my face, sometimes even multiple times
Ive seen Mexican lawn care workers do something like this. They will wear a ball cap and then wear some kind of towel usually to cover their face. Because they are working and don't have time to smear sunscreen all over their face. Plus they are poor and can't afford sunscreen most likely.

You may have normies come up to question you about it. You'll have to either ignore them or explain the purpose behind it. I know this because my parents don't like me wearing sunscreen a lot. And I used to wear a mask outside in college when I would train martial arts in the cold snow. People would interrogate me about that too.

Untitled-1_530x.jpg

• +1
Just don't go outside???

In summer i wear a straw hat if im going to get any sunlight in my face, similar to the one that anime Monkey D. Luffy used.

• +1