Can we ban this guy?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
@<6PSLcel Everytime I see him posting he has some sort of gooner anime avi and he is unironically a homosexual that wants to have sex with @luria. I genuinely think he should be removed from the forum. @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Sny

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, luria and halloweed
@<6PSLcel Everytime I see him posting he has some sort of gooner anime avi and he is unironically a homosexual that wants to have sex with @luria. I genuinely think he should be removed from the forum. @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Sny
Gay tbh

He's also 5'6 larping as 6'5

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
He's also 5'6 larping as 6'5
Fatal mistake. If I were recruited into the staff team of niggers I would make height & dick-size LARPing a punishable offense.

Fatal mistake. If I were recruited into the staff team of niggers I would make height & dick-size LARPing a punishable offense.
The forum would be empty

cope fat nigger

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
u mog my fridge nigga thats it
You don't even have a fridge in your apartment you NEET go cash out your next welfare check you failure you live off of sweet and sour sauce

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
You don't even have a fridge in your apartment you NEET go cash out your next welfare check you failure you live off of sweet and sour sauce
the nigger is talking about being a welfare ape, jfl

• JFL
the nigger is talking about being a welfare ape, jfl
DNR you dropped out of high school and suck cock on the side of the road for rupees

• +1
DNR you dropped out of high school and suck cock on the side of the road for rupees
dnrd nigger, your EBT's arrived in the mail yet ?

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and IndraBC
fuck, you're gonna die due to starvation soon, quick !! make a looksmaxing forum and sell VIP's so you can afford chicken from popeyes.

fuck, you're gonna die due to starvation soon, quick !! make a looksmaxing forum and sell VIP's so you can afford chicken from popeyes.
Download

projection because youre broke and work 9-5

• JFL
Reactions: nword49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back