• +1
Reactions: wsada and itzyaboyJJ
Sorry Euro Cup GIF

• JFL
Reactions: cavy and wsada
@itzyaboyJJ CITYBOYJJ

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Bro you're actually so low iq it's funny. I can't believe it. My brain can't comprehend how a person can be this stupid. I refuse to believe there is someone behind that screen thats alive and a fucking person and not an AI robot designed to act stupid af. You are acting like a child just kill urself fag ur making shit up when did i claim to be native american u kept dodging the question and changing the convo ahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, halloweed and wsada
Bro you're actually so low iq it's funny. I can't believe it. My brain can't comprehend how a person can be this stupid. I refuse to believe there is someone behind that screen thats alive and a fucking person and not an AI robot designed to act stupid af. You are acting like a child just kill urself fag ur making shit up when did i claim to be native american u kept dodging the question and changing the convo ahahha
Dnrd larper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and halloweed
Yeah true yeah fight

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@itzyaboyJJ CITYBOYJJ
Sup bhai
I’d prefer you’d not tag me under this half braincel troglodyte post as it’s a huge waste of my time and I pity the poor puppy

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Sup bhai
I’d prefer you’d not tag me under this half braincel troglodyte as it’s a huge waste of my time and I pity the poor puppy
Which guy are you on about finest brown boy in Toronto ?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
@wsada's reaction to this thread :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, itzyaboyJJ and Ascеnd
@halloweed if @itzyaboyJJ is rambling about something ignore him he's pretty hurt that I ignored him

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I don't hate him he just out of no where made a post saying they should ban me so I did the same
So you're a copycat? Hmm, maybe you should work on that originality. People who write witty comebacks are less likely to get banned.
Giphy 6

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No

• +1
Reactions: cavy